• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph Buttons and Heroes Duty Lanyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-it Ralph Buttons and Heroes Duty Lanyard

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Wreck-it Ralph

-LOOKING FOR-
$_3.JPG

These buttons were on eBay a couple of days ago. Long story short- I lost the auction by a few cents. :cry:
Anyways, these were given out on opening night showings of Wreck-it Ralph. Not to be confused with the one I have found already where there is no blue on the button, while this one does.

pin97848

Pin 97848: DSF - Wreck-It Ralph Hero's Medal Medallion & Lanyard

-PENDING-

-FOUND-

pin97730th72
pin96556th72
pin96633th72
pin95875th72
pin98004th72
pin98005th72

Last edited:
Oh man! I've never seen that WIR button before! Added to my Wants, hahaha! I didn't see any others for WIR on PinPics, is that the only one?

--Melanie

Oh man! I've never seen that WIR button before! Added to my Wants, hahaha! I didn't see any others for WIR on PinPics, is that the only one?

--Melanie

Hi Melanie!
Actually, there are two other ones!
One that isn't on pinpics and I am going to add really soon. Another one was a D23 WiR Pixelated one. :)
It's in my collection if you want to see. I can't remember the number on the top of my head though! Hope that helps!

Hi Melanie!
Actually, there are two other ones!
One that isn't on pinpics and I am going to add really soon. Another one was a D23 WiR Pixelated one. :)
It's in my collection if you want to see. I can't remember the number on the top of my head though! Hope that helps!

Yeah, totally! Please share when you have a chance. :) It's so nice to have people on DPF share things I would never know about otherwise, haha!

Thanks!
Melanie

I just added this button to Pinpics :)
Pin 96633: Button: UK Wreck-it Ralph Logo
pin96633

Plus this one not too long ago!
Pin 96556: D23 - Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animated Features Button Set 6- Wreck-it Ralph Button Only
pin96556

I just added this button to Pinpics :)
Pin 96633: Button: UK Wreck-it Ralph Logo
pin96633

Plus this one not too long ago!
Pin 96556: D23 - Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animated Features Button Set 6- Wreck-it Ralph Button Only
pin96556

THANKS! Added to my Wants :)

Good luck finding the others!

--Melanie

Looks like I am getting two! :D Yay! All done with Wreck-it Ralph stuff..But still wanting to help my friends! Please let me know if you have any of these Tangled buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back