• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck it Ralph pins on disneystore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like this jumbo because its pixelated like old school video games. :) I am trying not to jump the gun on all these wreck it ralph pins until I've seen the movie, but I looooove video games (secret nerd) so I have a feeling I will like it a lot and will want to collect them all! ha!

P.S. I made a wreck it ralph lanyard for someone already that turned out super cute. PM me if you might be interested and want to see a picture.
Agreed! The pixelated pins remind me of the original Nintendo system. I ordered two jumbo Ralphs if anyone needs one. I also couldn't help myself but I got the adult t-shirt too LOL!

I have to say I'm kind of shocked that the site still has some of both pins left. I know the chance is unlikely, but I'm hoping there are still a few left after I get back from seeing the midnight premiere in case I like the movie enough to pick up one of them.

Does anyone have the Sugar Rush set in hand that could take a picture for me? Preferably with something from my OWNS list, so I can compare sizes. :p If not, just a pic of the set is fine.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Sugar Rush set in hand that could take a picture for me? Preferably with something from my OWNS list, so I can compare sizes. :p If not, just a pic of the set is fine.

Someone has a photo of both disneystore.com in the Pin Showroom section on these forums but they aren't next to anything besides the Jumbo WIR pin. I ordered the set and should be getting it at the end of next week and I have the Stitch Plunger pin that you have so I can compare them using that? Would you be willing to wait? If so, just PM me next week to remind me xP

I'm ambivalent at the WIR Jumbo pin, I feel like I should have bought it, but I don't collect Jumbos or anything not Sugar Rush. Oh well, I hope everyone who bought one enjoys them :)

Someone has a photo of both disneystore.com in the Pin Showroom section on these forums but they aren't next to anything besides the Jumbo WIR pin. I ordered the set and should be getting it at the end of next week and I have the Stitch Plunger pin that you have so I can compare them using that? Would you be willing to wait? If so, just PM me next week to remind me xP

I'm ambivalent at the WIR Jumbo pin, I feel like I should have bought it, but I don't collect Jumbos or anything not Sugar Rush. Oh well, I hope everyone who bought one enjoys them :)
:) Thanks for letting me know! I think I can base my decision on that picture. See, I was only wanting the Vanellope pin, but I've been offered the whole set in a trade. I'd be having to part with one of my better traders, so I was unsure if I wanted to do it. :lol: I'm actually still unsure. Are the Sugar Rush characters really good in the film? No spoilers please! :( I don't get to see the film until next year, but I'm collecting regardless.

:) Thanks for letting me know! I think I can base my decision on that picture. See, I was only wanting the Vanellope pin, but I've been offered the whole set in a trade. I'd be having to part with one of my better traders, so I was unsure if I wanted to do it. :lol: I'm actually still unsure. Are the Sugar Rush characters really good in the film? No spoilers please! :( I don't get to see the film until next year, but I'm collecting regardless.

Hmmm...it really depends on how good the trade is. They are still being sold on disneystore.com for $50.00, so if you don't think your trade is worth it, you can always buy them. However, I don't want to spoil it, but I only collect Sugar Rush characters from WIR. I am in love with every single one of them, but I knew I would. I think they are easily the best original characters of the film hands down, sadly I wish King Candy was also included in that 11-pin set, but really, those 11-pins are the only pins of the some of the racers so far (those who weren't in the Mystery set), so I love the set. It is up to you though :)

Hmmm...it really depends on how good the trade is. They are still being sold on disneystore.com for $50.00, so if you don't think your trade is worth it, you can always buy them. However, I don't want to spoil it, but I only collect Sugar Rush characters from WIR. I am in love with every single one of them, but I knew I would. I think they are easily the best original characters of the film hands down, sadly I wish King Candy was also included in that 11-pin set, but really, those 11-pins are the only pins of the some of the racers so far (those who weren't in the Mystery set), so I love the set. It is up to you though :)
It's a fair trade I think, but like I said, I would be trading away one of my better trading pins for something I'm not gonna be sure I'll want until February. :( The film isn't out here in the UK until then. The pins look adorable, as do the characters. I might just go for the trade and hope for the best. :p I'm sure I won't NOT like the film. I suppose my only regret would be parting with decent pins for pins that I'm then just "meh" about.

It's a fair trade I think, but like I said, I would be trading away one of my better trading pins for something I'm not gonna be sure I'll want until February. :( The film isn't out here in the UK until then. The pins look adorable, as do the characters. I might just go for the trade and hope for the best. :p I'm sure I won't NOT like the film. I suppose my only regret would be parting with decent pins for pins that I'm then just "meh" about.

If you can't buy the pins off of disneystore.com, I don't know if I would do it if I were you. I adore the Sugar Rush racers and absolutely love them, they are adorable and easily the cutest part of the entire film, hands down nothing can touch them (any of them). However, I don't know if you should trade away one of your better traders for something you may or may not like. I really wish I could help you right now, but we should wait to get an unbiased opinion on them AKA not me, because I'm a Sugar Rush Addict.

If you can't buy the pins off of disneystore.com, I don't know if I would do it if I were you. I adore the Sugar Rush racers and absolutely love them, they are adorable and easily the cutest part of the entire film, hands down nothing can touch them (any of them). However, I don't know if you should trade away one of your better traders for something you may or may not like. I really wish I could help you right now, but we should wait to get an unbiased opinion on them AKA not me, because I'm a Sugar Rush Addict.
:) I appreciate your opinions! It's very frustrating that I can't ask for more info. It's going to be a nightmare avoiding spoilers for 4 months. :(

Don't do it. Just try to trade for Vanellope, from a pin stand point shes the only one worth it. others are the size of like a hidden mickey and not really that great.

Yeah, I would probably agree with them if I wasn't such a diehard Sugar Rush fan (I have trouble with naming some of the major characters, but I can name the full name of all the racers lmao) so I think it would be smart to not get them at this point xP If you are looking for the Vanellope or Taffyta pins in that set, I would recommend aiming for the DSF pins of both of them. The Vanellope in the 11-pin set is the exact same as the DSF pin except the DSF pin has a pretty pattern in the background and is also 3D. The Taffyta small pin in the 11-pin set has the same face as the Taffyta from the DSF pin set, just without being 3D, the pattern, or her kart in the pin. If you are looking for pins of any of the lesser named racers though, then the 11-pin set wouldn't be bad to get.

Thanks so much for helping me decide guys. :) I think I'd rather regret NOT making the trade, than regret making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back