• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year 1 PODM Question- Sell or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 1 PODM Question- Sell or no?

inlovewdisney

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So I am getting out of pin trading and I am hung up on if I should sell off my PODM pins. I love them but if I am no longer collecting or trading, should I keep them or try to sell them? And then with that question... Do I try to sell the whole year one set together or break it up and sell indiviually. I have some amazing pins, all of my pins have characters in the scene.
I dont know what to do... so what do you all think is the best option?

I'm sorry you're leaving trading... :( I would say to sell them separately. I think you would get more money, and interest.

Total honesty:

Since you are getting out of trading totally. Sell em. Sell them now, rather than a year from now because we do not know what the market will be for PODM once the series is finished.

Sell them singly, you will in the long run get a better price for them individually if they are as good as you say. As much as i hate to say it, for the most cash for each, the best option would be bid auction on ebay. BUT if you just want to SET a price, sell them here.

Either way, get good pictures of each frame. And after each one has the pic taken, wrap, pad, and label them so they dont risk damage before they go to new homes.

Yeah i think that is great price. i have a feeling after this month the prices will drop sense not a lot of people will be seeking them sense they are not "whats new"... So i will be getting pics together tonight and posting tomorrow.. So if you are intersted let me know and I can sell them to you.. set or individually =)

If you love the pins I don't see any reason you shouldn't keep them. You do not need to try and get more or trade them in order to appreciate what you have. I just hope you won't regret selling them that's all.

I do however agree that if you sold them now you would get a very good price for the pins. Selling them individually would bring in more money as well.

Well I hope you make the right decision for you :)

I would however be interested in them if you do decided to sell them. :)

I would buy from you! Totally agree with Pixie and others. But to each their own. Good Luck and have a happy future! I'm sure your wallet will be pleased. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back