• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Yet Another Easter Zap

ZAPPED! Yet Another Easter Zap

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
(I got this awhile ago, I'm just poop at posting these things in a timely manner...)

I too was the victim of the Easter Zap Master! However, funnily enough, I had JUST sent a package to @Disneychildwithin the day before I received this, so I recognized who it was from immediately because of the address. XD

Inside my package were all sorts of wonderful timeerkat-y goodies:

IMG-5786.jpg

A Joy action figure, a lovely Lion King family pin (I adore pins with Sarabi on them; she's usually relegated to Mother's Day), a postcard with hyena concept art, a Lion Guard play pack, some adorable tsum tsum stickers, and the neatest Zootopia gear puzzle!

Thank you so much, Zap Master Lucy!

Back