• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Zap Mayhem 2013 Stock up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Zap Mayhem 2013 Stock up!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Zap Mayhem stock up!

I wanna go on a zapping spree! but i cant afford to buy more pins just to give em away. So heres the deal....

how does this work?

• The winning bid from the auction is going to be used as "Zap Fodder" for Zap Mayhem 2013.
  • Winning bidder gets the pin being auctioned (unlike the gift auction from December)
  • I will be keeping only 1 pin from the winning bid for myself to recoup the loss of the trader pin I used in the auction. I will try to only keep a pin that is similar in value to the pin being auctioned!
  • The winning bid will be the one with the most variety, or the one that will provide me with pins for the highest number of ZM victims.
  • Bids for the ZM stock up auction do not have to be high quality super HTF pins, however, the pins should be things you want zapped, or would like to be zapped with.

Pin 70632: DLR - Bad News Series - Magazine Collection 2009 (November) - Lady Tremaine

picture is linked to pinpics info.

Pinticulars:

• [*=left]LE 1000
    [*=left]trades/wants: 16/44
    [*=left]on card.

The winning bid pins will be used for my zap mayhem 2013. <~~that's a link to the thread about it.

Auction ends on Tuesday January 1st
at 11:59pm PST
((and 42 seconds of course))

Psychotically small print: giving pins away via zaps is an awesome feeling. I may be nutz, but I am a nice wacko. Every community has one of those right? The more pins are bid, the better, because then i do not need to run another stock up auction for a while. Yeah, you can bid one pin, but that kind of defeats the purpose. :) Variety is the spice of life, give me some variety.

I love this!!! And I love zapping!!

Here's my bid:

Pin 11107: DLR - FAB 5 Character Pins (Goofy Sitting)
Pin 24368: UK Disney Store - Piglet with a Broom (Name Pin)
Pin 60246: DLRP - Pin Trading Starter Kit - Princesses 2008 - Lanyard and 4 Pins (Aurora Pin Only)
Pin 81893: Vinylmation 3D Pins - Kermit the Frog

-Charlie

I am going to add Pin 67659: DLR - Bad News Magazine Collection 2009 - February (Cruella de Vil) to the other magazine pin. So you are bidding on 2 bad news magazine pins! Psycho will choose everything...and the winner will need to text me their address as well. This should bring more zap fodder. Happy bidding.

Zap Mayhem stock up!

I wanna go on a zapping spree! but i cant afford to buy more pins just to give em away. So heres the deal....

how does this work?

• The winning bid from the auction is going to be used as "Zap Fodder" for Zap Mayhem 2013.
  • Winning bidder gets the pin being auctioned (unlike the gift auction from December)
  • I will be keeping only 1 pin from the winning bid for myself to recoup the loss of the trader pin I used in the auction. I will try to only keep a pin that is similar in value to the pin being auctioned!
  • The winning bid will be the one with the most variety, or the one that will provide me with pins for the highest number of ZM victims.
  • Bids for the ZM stock up auction do not have to be high quality super HTF pins, however, the pins should be things you want zapped, or would like to be zapped with.

Pin 70632: DLR - Bad News Series - Magazine Collection 2009 (November) - Lady Tremaine

picture is linked to pinpics info.

Pinticulars:

• [*=left]LE 1000
    [*=left]trades/wants: 16/44
    [*=left]on card.

The winning bid pins will be used for my zap mayhem 2013. <~~that's a link to the thread about it.

Auction ends on Tuesday January 1st
at 11:59pm PST
((and 42 seconds of course))

Psychotically small print: giving pins away via zaps is an awesome feeling. I may be nutz, but I am a nice wacko. Every community has one of those right? The more pins are bid, the better, because then i do not need to run another stock up auction for a while. Yeah, you can bid one pin, but that kind of defeats the purpose. :) Variety is the spice of life, give me some variety.

Alert alert! second pin added to the auction!!!!

I am going to add Pin 67659: DLR - Bad News Magazine Collection 2009 - February (Cruella de Vil) to the other magazine pin. So you are bidding on 2 bad news magazine pins! Psycho will choose everything...and the winner will need to text me their address as well. This should bring more zap fodder. Happy bidding.

Oh my goodness!!! How wonderfully kind of you!!!

Here out, 2 leaderboards!

Bad news Tremaine:

1. Echo harmony
  2. Cheshire cat
  3. .

Bad news Cruella:
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .

Heres a pic and info on Cruella.
image linked to pinpics.
LE 1000. t/w 25/49

I am going for cruella, how about some pixie dust

Pin 35665: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust (Tinker Bell)
Pin 37927: Tinker Bell on Jeweled Mirror
Pin 48688: Tinker Bell - Feisty
Pin 64902: Disney Fairies - Tinker Bell, Rosetta and Fawn
Pin 65349: WDW - Four Disney Parks - Tinker Bell

My bid:
Pin 56072: WDW - Walt Disney Award Winning Performances - High Quality of Production
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother
Pin 89390: Lenox: Ariel and Prince Eric Sweet Romance (The Little Mermaid)

My bid:
Pin 56072: WDW - Walt Disney Award Winning Performances - High Quality of Production
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother
Pin 89390: Lenox: Ariel and Prince Eric Sweet Romance (The Little Mermaid)

Is this for the Tremaine or for the Cruella that was added? :)

Really need to know! PM coming please let me know if the bid is for tremaine or cruella? If its for tremaine leaderboard stays, your in 3rd. but if its cruella, due to being a nice variety of different characters you would be in first!

Can I replace the Tramp pin? I like it. I'm taking care of my sick cat, don't have time to go look at my pins, but I'll try to replace it with a character that a lot of people like. Thanks.

OK... in a normal situation i would announce winners and close.

The bad news Tremaine is EchoHarmony as winner.

The bad news Cruella however... Impeyan, if i do not hear from mickeymousje within 24 hours, you are the winner. She didnt state which pin she was bidding on, I would like to assume it was the Tremaine, since it was the OP pin, but i need to be sure. Because if it was the Cruella, I liked her variety of pins over all the adorable tinks. :)

Please bare with me while we wait for a reply to the PM.

Thank you folks! your winning bid pins will go to my Zap Mayhem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back