• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Zap postcards anonymously

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Zap postcards anonymously

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone,

So I thought it would be fun to maybe do a Disney Post Card anonymous zap. I have a nice amount of Disney post cards and I would love to help you guys zap some of them to your friends!!! Let's spread the MAGIC of Disney themed Postcards!

Prices PER a Card:

Postcard+Shipping TOTAL US: $1.25 USD

Postcard+Shipping International: $2.00 USD

(You can send more than 1 card to a person. The above is the set price per a card. Feel free to send several.)

Each postcard is Disney related in some way. You can include in your PM some of their favorite movies. While I cannot guarantee I have a post card of that movie-I will try to find one they might like.

You can include a brief message that I will write on the postcard. Remember there is not a lot of room on the postcard to write.

This will be Anonymous. So the card will be signed "DPF ZAPPER"

PAYING: I believe you will have to pay as GIFT via paypal-since technically it is not a "Good and more so a type of service". Basically view it as donating $1-2 so I can mail your friend a postcard. Helping cover the cost of shipping and the card and such.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee that your post card will ever arrive. I cannot guarantee the shape it will arrive in. It's a post card not a pin or package. However I can send you a picture of the post card with the stamp/address on it if you would like. There is NO tracking. No refunds.

OTHER DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee the post card design you will get. I can guarantee it will be Disney related post cards. If there is a character your friend absolutely HATES please let me know. I will do my best to avoid that.

IF you receive a ANON ZAP Postcard PLEASE post a picture. So your person knows you got it. It is up to you if you eventually reveal yourself. However part of the fun is-it's anonymous!

If you are interested please PM me. Thank you.

PLEASE INCLUDE IN PM:

Friend's Name
Friend's Address
Brief message for postcard.
(Feel free to add additional comment as to favorite disney characters etc.)

Let's spread some post card love

-Julie :)

Here are a few examples of some postcards I have.

8bcb374801b94ed1556620317ea158a8.jpg

P.S. Feel free to zap yourself if you just want a surprise Disney postcard in the mail!

I just want to help spread some extra joy and don't have a ton of DPF addresses. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back