• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by bjean...after trading for my GRAIL!

ZAPPED! Zapped by bjean...after trading for my GRAIL!

StitchTrader

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.7%
42   1   0
Barb you are the best! Thank you thank you for the wonderful zap.
ab16086a8ea14da923907a35f9ed1d30.jpg

Of course the zap is merely a sidebar in the StitchTrader house as the primary GRAIL for yours truly was acquired! Both Stitch as cast member and LILO were an awesome trade. :stoked:

*** GRAIL ALERT ***
8d5afaea26ea30240fdf9c6e856ab098.jpg

Thanks again Barb <3.

Last edited:
Ahh thank you Mark! I'm very happy about our trade ... and glad that you now have your grail pin(s)! I really like my DSF Maleficent lanyard and pins AND the fabulous Malie marquee!! And adding the cute Stitch Character & Camera pin was a truly cool surprise! I should have posted pictures here but I put the pins away to keep them safe, lol!

So to let everyone know ... Mark zapped me too ... and neither of us knew that the other one was sending an extra pin!! How cool is that?? StitchTrader is a great pin trader ... I highly recommend him!!

Sending you and your lovely family big :hug::hug: Mark!! Take care, *bjr

Back