• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Caroline (caroline_23)!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Caroline (caroline_23)!!!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm half asleep as I write this, so I'm sorry if my words are fuzzy.

I JUST opened our mail (2:45am LOL) because we've been trying to catch up on sleep. Hubby got the mail earlier and didn't wake me up for it... Anyways, amongst the bills and political advertising I saw that we got a package!

We weren't expecting anything since i haven't done any trading lately.

I opened the box and found a large pin trading bag! I have been needing another one because mine is falling apart.

In the bag was a sweet Ariel postcard (which I'm framing) with a sweet note from Caroline, cheering me up because I've not been well.

She had randomly asked me this past week if I still needed a pin bag. She said she was interested in a couple pins... But she was being tricky!!!

Little did she know that my birthday was on the 27th, so it was extra special!

Thank you, Caroline, for your sweet note and the awesome bag. Your kindness made my day!

Here is a pic:
F972922B-D235-49BC-BF3D-17551C269864_zps9ituhilo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back