• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Darris... :O

ZAPPED! Zapped by Darris... :O

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So the other day (Sorry for the late post) I got a huge box in the mail... with who's return address? the infamous D. Wax... dun dun dun!

I opened it, and found a whole lot of packing peanuts!!! STYROFOAM! My only weakness!

Anyway- past the peanuts.. was this...

84bcec6ec4a611e2bcc022000a1fcf26_7.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The most beautiful designer Mother Gothel doll!! I love her!! She is just so gorgeous!

In the bag with the doll was also this lovely pin.... *___* EEEEEK!! (Mum and Merida are on my canvas at the moment until I can get another shadowbox for my brave pins)
87d09f84c58911e2801622000a1fb91e_7.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH DARRIS AND ANGIE!!!!!! AHHH!
I hope you guys are having fun at WDW!!!! :D

And I put her on my shelf with my other Tangled stuff. YAY
264586_10200494697867993_1152879265_n.jpg

Back