• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by disneypins70 (Patty)

ZAPPED! Zapped by disneypins70 (Patty)

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
When I was at the Dayton Disneyana event this year I met a awesome lady (disneypins70) and her equally awesome daughter. They were kinda new to pin trading and she asked me how to go about acquiring the lower LE pins because she really didn't have any of them. I explained how I normally try to get them and we ended up making a few trades. On one of the trades I included an extra pin for her that she was interested in (she was so nice and I just had to include it). It was a LE500 Snow White pin. She was so happy and it made me feel so good inside that I could do that for her.
She joined the DPF shortly after the pin event and she contacted me a week or so ago and wanted to send me something as a thank you for the snow white pin that I gave her. Here is the awesome set that she sent me:

thumb130_201506309912.jpg

Pin 109725 Inside Out Booster Pack

Thank you soooo much Patty!!!! I love this set!!:rock::rock:

I'm so glad you like it! You made our first time trading with collectors (as opposed to cm's) so much fun and I just wanted to let you know I appreciated it. I can't wait for next years event.

Back