• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u for the first time! ;)

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u for the first time! ;)

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

A little while ago, docfish2u, asked if I would trade one of my pins for his DLP Rapunzel pin:

DLP Rapunzel pin by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

He said he had to ship on Saturday, but little did I know it was because he was waiting for this so he could ZAP! me with it!!! :shock::hsd: I was in awe when I opened the package! :eek2:

My second little Mermaid PODM!! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

I love this cel/scene! "I wanna be, where the people are..." :D

Thank you sooo much David! I LOVE both pins so much! Thanks to you I am on my way to collecting Part Of your World in PODMs! You are the best! Two of my favorite princesses in one trade!

ariel-kisses-sebastian-o.gif

Thank you sooo much David! I LOVE both pins so much! Thanks to you I am on my way to collecting Part Of your World in PODMs! You are the best! Two of my favorite princesses in one trade!

ariel-kisses-sebastian-o.gif

You have been a posting fiend lately and I saw someplace you really liked a particular Ariel scene. I didn't have that scene, but I knew that I had this one coming and decided you should have it. I am glad you like it!!!

Happy trading!!!

David

Back