• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u!!!!! OuO

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u!!!!! OuO

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ohhhhmyyygoshhh!
So David and I were planning to do a multi-trade consisting of this pin I got zapped with, but then we decided to trade other pins instead BUT NO. I get zapped with the original pin that I have been wanting ad needing for my fox and the hound collection! This was an amazing zap! Thank you thank you thank you! It's so adorable and the wheels even spin! :3 I absolutely love it!

Pin 30160: DLRP - Train Series (Fox & Hound)

Dang. I'm looking at the zaps threads, and the first three are thanking David, David, David!!! lol Somehow I am not surprised because I know how amazing he is! Congrats and DANG, David is on a roll!!! Lol :D

that is a beautiful pin. congrats Kendall for getting it. Thanks David for being so kind and generous:salute:
Thanks I love it and he sure is! :)

David sure is on a roll! Goodness! Congrats! :D

Wow! Big congrats to you!!
Thank you :D

Dang. I'm looking at the zaps threads, and the first three are thanking David, David, David!!! lol Somehow I am not surprised because I know how amazing he is! Congrats and DANG, David is on a roll!!! Lol :D
Haha that's what I was noticing too xD

Back