• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Emily (caw_caw_rawr)!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Emily (caw_caw_rawr)!

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Emily and I arranged a trade for the newly released Up Valentines pin.. I requested this awesome Scar pin I did not have yet (which as always is SO much nicer than I've seen in pictures)..

rsz_img_0612_zpsn8j9hdku.jpg

And Emily also sent me this WONDERFUL Baymax zap!! :) I love Baymax in nurse form and this pin is so sweet, and like I always seem to be saying, mcuh nicer looking in person than it seemed online!

rsz_img_0613_zpsbecgrgdz.jpg

Thank you so much Emily this was a wonderful trade and so incredibly kind of you to send me this extra pin as a zap! :) :hug:

Back