• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Greg and Debbie?! There's Magic In the Air Tonight!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Greg and Debbie?! There's Magic In the Air Tonight!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
And any PIN can happen!!

I went to the mail yesterday to retrieve the accursed bills. In their nastiness, there was a slim, pristine parcel. I pulled it out, saw the address, and was very perplexed! I knew I hadn't done any trades with Greg and Debbie, but I had nominated someone for their giveaway! I quickly ran home and opened the package.

I had really been wanting this pin, but was having a hard time finding it. Dear ol' Evangeline just wasn't helping me so much.
tumblr_mcbi6qnYUY1re5xoao1_500.gif

To my surprise...this WONDERFUL Jerry Leigh Princess and the Frog Pin was enclosed!!

DSCN3786.JPG

DSCN3791.JPG

What?! I got a pin for nominating someone else to get a pin?! What kind of nonsensical kindness is this?!

tumblr_mg40j16E4a1rvx6q2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdz5ssrtv81rj3xr0o1_400.gif

tumblr_mbeq0xnsXM1qcchw5.gif

Thank you SO much to Greg and Debbie, not just for sending me this wonderful zap, but also for selecting my nominee to receive a pin, as well as all the other members that were zapped. Your kindness shall not be forgotten! You have made so many people so happy, its just wonderful!! I can just imagine all of the excited smiles from the members!!

Okay...I think I can stop crying tears of joy now. Maybe.

tumblr_mbc931jcK01ri2c77o1_500.gif

Back