• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Greg and Debby!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Greg and Debby!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Wow! :)

This is my second time receiving a zap that came in the mail in its own package, so it was extra surprising! First off I'd like to thank Greg and Debby for being such generous and kind people, and for putting together this zap fest! You guys rock! I'd also like to thank Disxar for nominating me! :) Thank you thank you thank you!

Here's the awesome little Simba pin I got in the mail this morning. . .
IMG_3640_zpsed22e2f3.jpg

Greg and Debby, I can't thank you enough! It means so much to me. And watch out, because I bet some amazing pin karma will be coming your way in the future ;)

Happy trading!
:wavey:

Back