• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jesse and Hector!!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jesse and Hector!!!!!!!!

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Look what I was zapped!!! I have seen this pin converted from a bolo in Jesse and Hector's ( Pinhunters ) book many times. They have seen me drool over this pin. I love Mickey as the Sorcerer. Being the wonderful guys that they are, they zapped it to me. I LOVE IT!! You two are so sweet to give me this awesome pin. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Sue

They are very sweet. I had the pleasure of standing in line with Jessie at DSF and soon after I met Hector. They are both wonderful people. Congrats on your new mickey pin.

We're so glad :) We absolutely love that pin and weren't able to ever trade it because we were attached, so we looked at it and Erin had told us that you recently celebrated your anniversary, so we figured that we'd give it to someone who will cherish it as much as we do!! :D

Awwww.....you guys are so sweet. I have a huge smile on my face.

We're so glad :) We absolutely love that pin and weren't able to ever trade it because we were attached, so we looked at it and Erin had told us that you recently celebrated your anniversary, so we figured that we'd give it to someone who will cherish it as much as we do!! :D

Back