• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by mybaby kelly

ZAPPED! Zapped by mybaby kelly

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I purchased two beautiful Beauty and The Beast pins from mybabykelly . I didn't get to open them till Christmas Day . When I opened the package I was very surprised to find a beautiful jeweled Mickey head . The jewels are rainbow colored and Mickey's head is new on the card . Thank You mybabykelly, I definitely will not trade Mickey away . Can't wait to purchase from you again .

My little sister will be happy to know you liked it. We have to thank Marcia for that pin as well! She originally zapped it to us. After I told my little sister about what you went through this past year with your cat (We know he is in a better place now!) and your health, I asked her to find a pin she would like to give to you because you deserved some sunshine in your life. So she went into her collection and chose that one because it was colorful and happy. She said that it made her happy when Marcia gave it to us, and she wanted to pass it along. Needless to say, I was a proud big brother in that moment :)

Have a blessed New Year and it is a pleasure getting to know you and hearing your touching stories. God bless.

-Mike (and the little one)

Back