• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by speedwaystar1 (with Snoffsan) and bcol!

ZAPPED! Zapped by speedwaystar1 (with Snoffsan) and bcol!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
My 2016 is off to an amazing start. Look at all these goodies I got from David!

IMG_2132_zpsz498pljc.jpg

Lip balm, keychains, candy, a DPF button, MULAN PINS... I love it all! Plus the cozy made by Elin!! Unreal! The button is already on the lanyard where I keep the pins near and dear to me, the keychain is already on my keys (I didn't have one and was planning to get one on my next trip to WDW!), and the cozy is cuddled up perfectly on my tsum tsum shelf! Thank you so, so much!

And on top of that, look what Bruce sent me!

IMG_2133_zpsrzylnche.jpg

Can I just say how much I love the bond among Mulan collectors? I have had so many people help me with my collection based solely on the fact that we love this character and her beautiful, tenacious spirit. Bruce is one who exemplifies that bond, and I'm so grateful for all the encouragement and help he's given me with my Mulan collecting.

Happy 2016 to all of you! If it continues on the way it's started, it's going to be a magical year.

I'm glad they arrived safely , yours was one of the first names on my list :)
I knew you'd probably have the pins , your Mulan collection is massively impressive , but hopefully you'll be able to trade them for something else you like .

Back