• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by the lovely cjvandever!!!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by the lovely cjvandever!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
To say it's been a rough week is an under-statement. Between me being taken to the ER last Friday night, then having to take my mom to the urgent care, her doctor, then to the ER(she was admitted and is still in the hospital), and now having a medical procedure of my own scheduled for tomorrow(Friday), it's been one craptastic week.

So to receive this beautiful pin, which now has a permanent place among my rose collection(a memorial to my late best friend), was a bright spot in a very dark time. I SO appreciate it, and even more so the sweet card(written on a beautiful designer villain Mother Gothel card, eeee!). This is the pin I received!!

Pin 32396: WDW - Minnie's Flowers - Pin Set - Pin #8 (Rose)

pin32396

Carla, thank you thank you thank you for bring a smile to my face when I most definately needed it!!! You are a true gem, and it means the world to me!! How is it pin people always know when you need a little pick-me-up?

Back