• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy!! A Carwash Neverland!! Thank you so much!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy!! A Carwash Neverland!! Thank you so much!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So, things are turning around a bit for me lately! I've been hunting down an Al-anon group for my troubles with my mother, and I am feeling better about the whole situation. I also finally secured a summer job!! :) I came home from an outing with a close friend of mine, we were preparing for our trip to Cedar Point for this coming Sunday's pin meetup! I stopped to get the mail and saw two packages inside! I recognized one as my first ever auction winning from ohmyitskai, but there was another with a return address I was not familiar with!

I poked at it all curious-like

tumblr_mnvwlorhev1s8hh46o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdt94qjmQG1rawyv1.gif

It was really heavy, which made me curious! I came home and sliced the envelope open with some scissors.

And I found not only these two, amazingly beautiful pins, but also an extremely kind note inside:

922889_561013383948741_314536583_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_mfgtupRRxM1rtcho4.gif

Thank you so, so very much Vixy for thinking of me when I was down! It was such a kind gesture to send me such lovely pins!! I put them right on my display board! They will make me smile every time I look at them, knowing that someone was kind enough to think of me.

tumblr_mm7gtiALcT1r9shj5o1_500.gif

Thank you guys!
I'm still feeling a little emotionally down sometimes during the day. Random things will just make me so sad and I don't know why. So I am going to try a combination of things to make myself feel better:
1) Ignore the people who make me sad, both on and off the internet
2) Seek some professional help
3) Do more for others, because that is the best medicine!

I can't wait to pick up my letters for little princesses again! Now that I will be having some income, shipping them won't be as daunting. I look forward to sending them out soon!

I'm so glad you like them! And so glad to hear things are getting better! Congrats on the job! \o\ /o/ \o/

Congratulations, those are some nice pins!! I hope you feel better, I really do, and if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always PM me! Feel better! :)

Back