• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped? Either Way Thank You!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped? Either Way Thank You!!!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just got a package in the mail from Judy (Tiggermickey)!!!!!!! :eek2:

LumpyLover was wanting help creating a PinPics ID name... so I suggested some. Judy volunteered to give a pin to whomever's suggestion was chosen.

Even though LumpyLover decided upon a family member's suggestion, she said I was her second choice, so Judy sent me 2 pins from my want list!!!!

Thank you so much, Tiggermickey!!!! :hsd:

Also, I don't know if these qualified as zaps, (I didn't even know what zaps were at the time), but I wanted to say thank you to Vicki (huertajv) for sending me some awesome pins to start my collection with (back in late November). :cheshire:

Also, anyone that has sent me scrappers/fakes for my art project.

I feel so blessed to be in a community that is so kind to each other. :hug:

Hugs,
Savannah

I tried to post the ones I got, but DPF was down at the time.

I got these 2 from TiggerMickey:

Pin 85636: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Disneyland Icons Collection - Mint Julep
Pin 515: WDW - Santa Mickey in a Christmas Wreath

Back