• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped from the wonderful amazing Chiara (Merida90)

ZAPPED! Zapped from the wonderful amazing Chiara (Merida90)

Hidden_Miki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yesterday I was zapped by the amazing Chiara (Merida90), who happens to be my best friend on the forum. She truly is one of the most wonderful person I have had the pleasure to have gotten to know. She let my know that this is the first time she has zapped any one so I am just so honored she picked me to zap. My boyfriend Josh(Disney Fan123) recorded me opening my awesome package from Italy.

So here is everything I received:

This wonderful rapunzel pin to sdd to my collection and cross off my wants :)

This super cute princess bag, with Rapunzel :)

This really cute princess tumbler with Rapunzel that my daughter has held captive because she is obsessed with cups, looks like mommy will have to share this gift :)

This amazing artwork of my favorite Anime INYUASHA!! LOVE!! EEK!!

A letter with artwork on the envelope: Front Kirara from Inyuasha : Back, wait for it.... Little Punzie!! So Adorable and amazing!! And a wonderful letter with a drawing of cute kitties!!

Chiara I just want to say thank you not just for all the wonderful gifts, but for the wonderful letter you sent me. You are such an amazing friend and I will probably never know what I did to deserve your friendship. I am glad we are friends and and I am so thankful for that pascal ptd madness. I didn't recieve a pin that day but got something even more amazing. I got you as a friend :) Lots and lots of hugs, Miki<3
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::

Yay!!! I'm so happy that your package is finally arrived and that you liked all the gifts I sent you! ^ _____ ^ I was so happy watching the video and the pics, thank you so much for sharing them! I really felt your happiness! Your daughter with the Princesses cup is too cute! She looks like a little beautiful Princess!
I wrote the letter from the bottom of my heart and you deserve every word that I wrote for you. I'm crying for joy in this moment because sending a zap to someone you care about, and watching the happiness is the best feeling in this world and I truly believe that's best than all the zaps I could receive in all my life! :cry:
Thank you Miki because you are a wonderful person and I am so glad to have you as best friend <3 <3 <3 And as regards the rapunzel ptd you are totally right!
The day I met you was the best thing ever! ^^ Lots of hugs for you sweetheart!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yay!!! I'm so happy that your package is finally arrived and that you liked all the gifts I sent you! ^ _____ ^ I was so happy watching the video and the pics, thank you so much for sharing them! I really felt your happiness! Your daughter with the Princesses cup is too cute! She looks like a little beautiful Princess!
I wrote the letter from the bottom of my heart and you deserve every word that I wrote for you. I'm crying for joy in this moment because sending a zap to someone you care about, and watching the happiness is the best feeling in this world and I truly believe that's best than all the zaps I could receive in all my life! :cry:
Thank you Miki because you are a wonderful person and I am so glad to have you as best friend <3 <3 <3 And as regards the rapunzel ptd you are totally right!
The day I met you was the best thing ever! ^^ Lots of hugs for you sweetheart!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awe you are too sweet i feel tears coming on lol im such an emotional person so glad i have a wonderful friend like you you have really made my life that much sweeter :)

Back