• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Jadestarr....you spoiled me!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Jadestarr....you spoiled me!

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I didn't get one pin. I didn't get two pins. I didn't even get 3 pins. I got a whopping 24 pins! I got:

13 pins from the Mickey Mouse Professions Set. My set is now complete!
Pin 82947: Character Cupcake - Mini-Pin Set - Brand new in the pack!
Pin 67647: Pirates of the Caribbean® - Stitch as Barbossa
Pin 36086: Nurse Minnie Mouse
Pin 71356: Mechanical Characters - Mickey (Full Body)
Pin 42557: WDW - Mickey & Minnie Mouse Pilgrims 2005

Thank you....THANK YOU Jade!

Muuahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I saw your post on someone else that I zapped with Pin 42557: WDW - Mickey & Minnie Mouse Pilgrims 2005

that you had that on your wants. So I perused through your wants and was like....uh HOLY COW I can help this girl out! (and Mickey collectors NEED all the help they can get!!!!!!!!!!) Glad you are happy! Sorry I had to spoil it a little bit by asking for your address :/

Jade

Yep Jadestarr (Melissa) is a fabulous person and is working extremely hard to help our beloved Pin World by offering authentic Disney pins at SUPER low prices so we can all have lots of "real" Disney Pins to trade and put on Cast Member lanyards!! She is like a one-woman Special Forces soldier on the ultimate quest of wiping out ALL scrapper pins!! :suspect:

OH THANK GOODNESS and 3 Cheers for Melissa!! :salute::salute::salute: We all need to do our part to help Melissa and support her mission ... and hey, we get LOTS of great pins in the process!! :hsd: GO MELISSA!! You're Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: *bjr

Back