• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped, just the thing I need to brighten my days!

ZAPPED! Zapped, just the thing I need to brighten my days!

UFGators1234

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So, I have been in and out of doctors offices this whole week, and have been slowly recuperating from a heart attack I suffered. I was resting, when my younger son ran in with an LBE (tightly wrapped) that read "zapped." I opened it, and it was from Judy, aka "The Queen of Wrap." (Now I know why!)

It was this pin:

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=8186&sid=8161.1298064351.v2

I just want to say thanks to her, this really is cheering me up, plus I can add it to my Gators collection!

I've gotten some of Judy's packages. You didn't strain yourself getting it open! You're supposed to be resting! :lol:

Hi Seth
I am soo happy that cheered you up,..that was also a get well gift,I know how scary your health can be,I had several pkgs that came in everyday when I had my cancer scare last year
It really does cheer you up,Enjoy

Judy

P.S Good one Dyma

Back