• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Thanks Aragorn!!!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED! Thanks Aragorn!!!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Although I have been zapped during a trade or purchase, this is technically my first "Just Because" ZAP!

I received a PM the other day from Aragorn asking for my address- no mods had it at the time and Aragorn wanted to ZAP me. This was supposed to be a surprise in the mail, but it was STILL a surprise even with the PM!

Aragorn and I really had never conversed before, so this was a completely be-nice-to-a-stranger situation! We've since exchanged details on our interests and background and I'm very excited to have a new friend here in this wonderful community.

I see so much kindness and giving each day here, but continue to be surprised by the love and generosity- AND IT SPREADS!

Anyway, on to the ZAP! I love the Disney Cat pins, they are SO cute and as a cat lover myself, it was calling my name as a category I wanted to start collecting outside of my general movie/character interests. I posted a little bit ago that I wanted to start collecting some Disney Cats and asked you all for some suggestions to get started- I didn't want to start looking for crazy hard to find pins, just start off with some fun cute pins to get going. I got some great suggestions and added some of the Aristocats family to my signature.

Well, Aragorn ZAPPED me with this oh-so-cute Marie pin from my signature that I LOVE! She's pictured here with my sweet little cat, Tsu-Jin.

photo-29.jpg

THANK YOU ARAGORN!!!!!

This was SUCH a sweet gesture and I absolutely LOVE the pin! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

--Melanie

This pin is so cute and lovely!! ^^ And your cat is adorable!! So happy for you and congrats on your zap!! :)

This pin is so cute and lovely!! ^^ And your cat is adorable!! So happy for you and congrats on your zap!! :)

THANKS! :) Yes, she is a sweet kitty-- acts like a princess to a few guests that come over, but really, she is the most innocent baby. Hahaha!

--Melanie

Back