• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice in a week?!?!?! NO WAY!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped twice in a week?!?!?! NO WAY!!!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

OK....it is truly amazing to witness first hand the kindness and thoughtfulness of many of our DPF Family. we recently just posted a ZAP we got from "PartofThatWOrld"
and now! we come today to find a package from another member!!

we really don't know what we did to deserve the generosity from our fellow members, but we TRULY TRULY TRULY! appreciate and love it! and we couldnt thank you guys enough!

Joey! - "Chipdale123"
he must've seen our "Were Collecting Belle Now" thread and thought,
why not zap them this!

pin21773
and!!
pin82036

i couldnt upload my picture of the actual pins (they are beautiful in person!)

Thanks so much Chipdale123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

:) You're so welcome!!! I'm happy you like them! You definetly deserve this! My UP collection wouldn't be where it is if it weren't for you guys! Thanks for all your generosity in this community. Great pin friends!

BTW that's an awesome avatar you got there!!!!

Last edited:
Back