• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped TWICE! :)

ZAPPED! Zapped TWICE! :)

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am extremely overwhelmed by the kindness of a lot of people on this forum! I was just able to open the packages I received and was just blown away by what I was given!

I have been collecting the 100 Years of Dreams pins (or attempting) and thanks to the amazingness of TheOtherSteve, I am almost near completion!

IMG_4788_zps664700af.jpg

I was just in AMAZEMENT at the amount of pins he sent me in order to further my collection. I am forever grateful to you! :)

& I also received this lovely zap but am unsure who to thank! (I couldn't read who signed the card, if it is you - please let me know!!) and I am extremely grateful for this one as well because it completed my set!!! :hsd:

IMG_4790_zpscb8ae0b2.jpg

& I am absolutely in love with the card. Thank you so much!! I love everyone! :cheshire:

Back