• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped! Zapped! Zapped!

ZAPPED! Zapped! Zapped! Zapped!

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
SERIOUSLY!bghflakshfalsuhfasklfjhaslkfjhaslfjkh FLABBERGASTED

I can't even describe how happy I am right, I am in tears! I traded with Laz for an OE Hercules pins...... and when I receive the package there is a little purple package that has THIS inside of it:

iphonepicturebackup282.jpg

I don't know if he knew how hard I was trading for that pin or not, but I had sent many requests out with out avail.

I owe you so much Laz.

Btw, the first thing I did with it was put it right on my Tangled lanyard:
iphonepicturebackup283.jpg

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

<3 <3 <3 :') It isn't often that I can Zapp but I really wanted you to have something Special <3 You are a Total Sweetheart!

PS. OMG I'm soo Jelly of your rapunzel Lanyard! <3 I Love It! Hopefully little by little I can Fill one up too! I got started collecting her a little late in the game though. <3 <3 <3

<3 Love ya Girlie! <3

<3 Laz

Back