• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I was having a bit of a blue day. I've been so cold since we got back from Florida, and now its snowing again. My husband came back from the mail, and said, "You've got a pin." But I had all my pins in trade, except the ones where it was too soon to get here. The package was most definitely a pin, and inside was this little cutie. The pins you get for booking vacation packages don't make the top of people's want lists, but when I first got into trading, and lived so far from the parks and had limited traders, it was one set that I could still work on. So I love these little pins. So thanks so much Nikki!

pin78901

Back