• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zappedd! :D

ZAPPED! Zappedd! :D

OleSillySymphJ

Status in Construction
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Along with another DPFer, I have been zapped by the generous Kim/Catz! Thank you soo much.
I am not as active as my counter part on this site and it was very nice that you have zapped me! <3

I recieved:
[pinpics]17265[/pinpics]
[pinpics]19387[/pinpics]

I did not realize how small they would be, they are extremely cute.
I think I am going to have to start a tiny collection of tiny pins along with my tiny collection of jumbos I want to start. ;]

THANK YOU!:tigger: [and I agree with jlynn6, loved the Tigger paper :) ]

Oh, I did get it! Thank you so much! Sorry that I forgot to post something about it. I meant to do it when I got it, but it completely slipped my mind with whatever was going on the day and week. I did get it, though, and appreciated it! :D Its always great to add another family member to the flock! Yay for Orange Birds!! :]

Oh good I was starting to wonder Laz gave you the pin and you didn't like home or he had kept orange birdie for himself. Did you like my little note to you about him?

Yay! This zapping thing is,so much fun! Glad you like the pins! We have a small collection of tiny pins. I just love them!

Also want to thank bricklayer ...as I have been bugging him to death for addresses! Lol

Enjoy the zaps! ~Kim

Back