• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness Strikes Again..

ZAPPED! Zapper Madness Strikes Again..

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I got a package in the mail today from "Zapper Madness", West Hills, Ca. with the Cheshire Cat Bottle Cap pin!! :cool:

This pin is going to join our other Bottle Cap pins in our pin holder. It's so fun to look through our pin bags as our collection grows..

I have seen a post before of another DPF'r being zapped by the "Zapper Maddness" too!

Whoever you are - we send you a BIG thank you! My daughter and I LOVE the pin!

It is amazingly nice of you to send a bit of happiness to others like you do. :wiggle:

..and I have to say again..thank you so very much!

zapper_maddness.jpg

Totally cool!!!!

I really like how you take the time to look through your collection and enjoy them. I am sure this is one of the goals of your Zapper person. :)

Congrats!!!!

Vicki

Dear Jill,

I am so glad that I could bring a smile to you and your daughter.

Sincerely,
ZapperMadness

Last edited:
Back