• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapping is a wonderful thing.

ZAPPED! Zapping is a wonderful thing.

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I have received a few zaps in the first year I have been a member, and it truly is a magical, wonderful thing, it warms my heart, and fills me with excitement and joy, I love how so many of you do this wonderful thing for each other, I have sent a few zaps out, I had some pinpics trades just before christmas and I sent each one a goodie additional to the trade, but I don't think a one of them was a forum member.

With 2013 just around the corner, a fresh new year, I am going to try to do more zaps because as much joy as I get when a zap shows up I would have more sending them out. Thank you to each one of you who has zapped me! I truly love each and everyone and truly appreciate the kindness brought to me. I don't know I just feel like I can't express my greatfulness enough. Look for more from me in 2013! Love you all!!

Back