• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3
your jessica collection is looking really good!! some lovey pins there, espically the super jumbo one!!

Great Jessies here! I think it is very noteworthy that you are growing your collection amidst financial restrictions. Great job !!

I got so jelly of your big castle pin, I got me one too :lol:

Yes, I have had Amazing luck Trading so far there are wonderful people here on DPF and on Pinpics! <3 <3 <3

Beautiful....Dsf has many more Jessica's coming out to help you fill your board...;p

I know I just wish I could get help getting them since I live in Florida :/ <3

your jessica collection is looking really good!! some lovey pins there, espically the super jumbo one!!

That is My Favorite and the Pin that started my jess obsession! <3 <3 <3

These seriously look great!!!! Love the black and white jessica photo as the centerpiece of the first frame!!! :0)

Thanks! The B&W Picture of Jess in My First Corkboard is actually from my Special Edition DVD! I Have one of Roger I might use for a Board for him and the Other toons of Toontown! So I Just might Expand to All of Who Framed Rogger Rabbit as my Collection <3 <3 <3

These are great!! Good job!

Thank YOu!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I absolutely love the Designer Princess frame. There isn't anything wrong with it that I can see. I'm so jealous - it's beautiful.

Your framed Designer Princess pins are absolutely, perfectly, gorgeous!!! It totally looks professionally done! Are you sure you've never done this before???

P.S. Thanks to your pictures, I finally had to get an Orange Bird! It goes with absolutely nothing else I have, but I don't care...he's just so dang cute! :hsd:

That is such a great designer princess frame! Also glad to see the Jessica pins I traded with you have a good home

Rescue Rangers was hands down my all-time favorite show growing up, love the UK pin!

I love all the frames you made. They are all awesome. I love those designer princesses and have never seen them before...Where did you find them at?

OK, I see - not to worry - I can fix that easily. I do it for mine all the time.

Thank You Soooo Much!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to Load up on meds and Come Hang out at your place this weekend!!!! <3 <3 <3

Yes, this is my first time but I've been scrapbooking and Doing Graphic Design for years so the "putting it together to make it look good" part was easy ;D and I'm Glad you found your way to having an Orange Birdie!!! He is so sweet and cute! and I love his story

That is such a great designer princess frame! Also glad to see the Jessica pins I traded with you have a good home

Rescue Rangers was hands down my all-time favorite show growing up, love the UK pin!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! and They will remain Proudly displayed in my Home!!! <3 <3 <3

I love all the frames you made. They are all awesome. I love those designer princesses and have never seen them before...Where did you find them at?

Thank You!!!! and Now I regretfully tell you about the LE150 Set of Designer Princess Pins that came out before the Doll Craze They were Released Earlier this Year at the D23 Event and Sold Out Fast and Now Sell for a Lot. So many sets have been broken up too... I'm Keeping my Girls together and to make myself not get tempted to get some of my holy grails with them I decided to Frame them Beautifully <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.