• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

✫ ๑۩๑ Sword in the Stone Pins ๑۩๑ ✫

Status
Not open for further replies.
✫ ๑۩๑ Sword in the Stone Pins ๑۩๑ ✫
I forgot you are able to check out movies from the Library :) Have they at least upgraded to DVD's? It was VHS last time I went.... (a long time ago... ;) ) LoL

..oops I think I just aged myself a little ;)

I forgot you are able to check out movies from the Library :) Have they at least upgraded to DVD's? It was VHS last time I went.... (a long time ago... ;) ) LoL

..oops I think I just aged myself a little ;)
yes they have dvd's and vhs now or at least at my library but prouably all of them:) there are so many one's I have'nt seen for years that I want to watch again(lion king pochahantus and I need to watch sword in the stone for the first time!;))

Last edited:
ok I am searching the bay for you hope this helps!for $26 free shipping buy it now 6 days!:) for 7 50 8 days buy it now there are a few of these for various prices!:) a few of these for various prices I hope this helped oh and serch under(on ebay) disney sword in the stone pins bye!;)

i have the cauldren ones if intrested

Which ones are you talking about? :)

ok I am searching the bay for you hope this helps!http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-MADA...033?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e667bdc1for $26 free shipping buy it now 6 days!:) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sword-Stone...693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae1c7fd15 for 7 50 8 days buy it now there are a few of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/LE-Disney-P...561?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2147cf61 for various prices!:) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Trad...069?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aaf591235 a few of these for various prices I hope this helped oh and serch under(on ebay) disney sword in the stone pins bye!;)

Thanks Mojo, Yes those listing are tempting me but unfortunatly i'm run dry in funds so I am only looking to trade <3 Thank you for the Hard work in looking these up for me <3 I really appreciate it :) If I had cash to spend I would swipe them up in a heartbeat, there are some great deals on there. Sword in the stone seems like a cheaper movie to collect as it is not one of the most popular disney movies <3 Thanks Again <3

that's cool I wish I had traders to do that with( I am curently building my traders) yes they did seem less expensive I wish NBC,The little mermaid and donald duck were like that but I am collecting na na from peter pan witch is not a huge charecter but my favorite from peter pan(I know odd choice lol) and peter pan return to neverland I just really perfer that one lol so maybe... ;)

that's cool I wish I had traders to do that with( I am curently building my traders) yes they did seem less expensive I wish NBC,The little mermaid and donald duck were like that but I am collecting na na from peter pan witch is not a huge charecter but my favorite from peter pan(I know odd choice lol) and peter pan return to neverland I just really perfer that one lol so maybe... ;)

It's great to build your traders :) Hey, if by chance I have stuff you want to trade for you could aquire some of those sword in the stone pins that I'm missing and trade with me if you like <3 Let me know if you do so I don't trade those specific ones, Thanks Mojo! <3 :)

that's cool you got for 26? well either way glad I could help!:) and when you say I don't trade those specific ones do you mean those specific sword in the stone pins or the pins on your trades list?

that's cool you got for 26? well either way glad I could help!:) and when you say I don't trade those specific ones do you mean those specific sword in the stone pins or the pins on your trades list?

Both :) If you decide to get one for trading with me then I will make sure not to trade away the pin/pins you want or trade for the one your getting :)

Both :) If you decide to get one for trading with me then I will make sure not to trade away the pin/pins you want or trade for the one your getting :)

oh ok do you have any other little mermaid pins for trade other than the ones on your trades list(sorry I have a lot on my wants list for mermaid and I want to get some of those before I start adding new ones! lol ;))

oh ok do you have any other little mermaid pins for trade other than the ones on your trades list(sorry I have a lot on my wants list for mermaid and I want to get some of those before I start adding new ones! lol ;))

Unfortunatley I don't :/ I wish I had more stuff. But Eveything I have for trade is up to date on my traders <3 Let me know if you are still wanting to trade at all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back