• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

✫ ๑۩๑ Sword in the Stone Pins ๑۩๑ ✫

Status
Not open for further replies.
✫ ๑۩๑ Sword in the Stone Pins ๑۩๑ ✫
pin51756th72
pin51755th72
pin51754th72
pin51753th72

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=27142&sid=9469.1326848371.v2
Thank You HeatherFeather! See You at the PTN Next Week <3 <3 <3

Still looking for a Few More, Esp of Wart/Arthur and Merlin and the DSF Set with the Sword in the stone, Merlin and Mim <3 Anyone?

I know there isn't really a big demand on this theme of pins but I am working on a small frame as it is one of my Favorite movies and I already have My Grail pins for is and got them at a bargain price too! <3 Here's hoping for some great trades <3 <3 <3

Hit me Up!
<3 Laz

I have an LE 100 of that witch, on the back of the pin it says something like "Journey through time". I would trade it for anything Nightmare, UP, CARS, Toy Story, Tron.

(She has her arms open and there's a broom at the bottom)

f3e78331.jpg

I have an LE 100 of that witch, on the back of the pin it says something like "Journey through time". I would trade it for anything Nightmare, UP, CARS, Toy Story, Tron.

(She has her arms open and there's a broom at the bottom)

Did you see anything in my traders you would like? <3

UPDATE; I'm sorry ChickenLittle but I just couldn't do that Trade...
[pinpics]70345[/pinpics] the Up Marquee pin is 1 trading 177 wanting & [pinpics]77982[/pinpics] the Woody's Toy Story 3 Sign is 8 trading 82 wanting, Both Pins sell for a lot of money. and I don't even own them myself... :(

[pinpics]24536[/pinpics]the Journey through time is 2 trading and only 28 wanting (and that is for the whole frame, no one has ever even bothered to add the individual pins to pinpics yet)

Also, the Mim pin from that framed set seems to have shown up with the LE size of 100 when the actual size of the pin is LE75
frown.gif
I'm sorry to say this but it looks like you just might have got a scrapper/reproduction version of the Mim pin from that event :/ I just did some research on it... and that is what i found so far. I will continue to look into it. I Hope we can trade something else another time :)

Hope you can Understand :/
and Thanks for the offer anyways...
<3 Laz

Last edited:
I understood the first time you sent that to me in a private message. I will definitely be looking into it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back