• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!
Oh how fun! Congrats on your anniversary, we have met several people through DPF and it has helped to elevate our understanding of the pins and trading in general!

1. Post the month you were born in.

March
2. Your favourite Disney character (can be multiple)

Tinkerbell
3. Favourite Disney movie (can be multiple)

Lilo and Stitch and Frozen
4. Your favourite Disney song! (Can be multiple)

Let it Go then Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride
5. The character you relate to the most!(again, can be multiple
Maleficent's Diablo or Boba Fett

(if we are considering Star Wars true Disney)

Last edited:
Happy First Year Anniversary!! Thank you for hosting such a fun game :)
1. April
2. Belle and Winnie the Pooh
3. Beauty and the Beast (first movie I ever saw in the theater), The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (never fails to make me feel better), and Enchanted (because who doesn't love seeing what happens when Disney movies cross over into real life!)
4. Tale as Old as Time - still moves me every time I hear it!
5. Belle, because I've been a book worm since I was a little kid and it is my life long dream to have a library like hers :)

Woot! Happy Anniversary!
1. April
2. Jack Skellington, Pluto and Meeko!
3. Nightmare Before Christmas and Beauty and the Beast
4. Tale as Old as Time, Sally's Song, most of the songs in Epcot
5. Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas

3 days left to enter!!!

tumblr_inline_moyl19Vw9v1qz4rgp.gif

The game ends tommorow!!!!!!

tumblr_lqcks9xIwH1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

I forgot to mention this in the original post...hope nobody minds :/

I wont be able to put together and post out the winners prize until about June time as I am super busy with university work until May 20th then will need about a week or so to put together whoever wins prize :D ! I hope you guys dont mind!!! Im so sorry if this is annoying to anyone :C!

What a wonderful game.

1. July
2. EEYORE, Pooh, HHG, LGM, Lotso
3. Brother Bear, Mary Poppins, Aladdin
4. Colors of The Wind, Grim Grinning Ghost, A Whole New World, You got a Friend in ME, Let it go, Hakuna Matata
5. I guess the characters I relate the most to are Eeyore and Bashful. I am very shy around people until I get to know you. I suffer from depression and can be quiet gloomy at times.

Happy Anniversary! And that's such a sweet idea to put on a game like this to celebrate!

1. July
2. I tend to like the animals best-Lady, Gus gus, Jaq, Lucifer, Philippe
3. Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland, Little Mermaid
4. I won't say I'm in love
5. Belle, because of the book obsession, and Merryweather, because her annoyed 'harrumph' is all too familiar

I just realised I gave no time for this game to end just a date!!! Since it ends today I will end the game at 11.59 UK time :D which is in exactly 2 hours and 50 minutes!!!!

giphy.gif

The game has now ended!!!! I will run the randomiser Tommorow and announce the winners!!!! Thank you so much for playing everyone and wishing me a happy 1 year Pinaversary !!! You all rock ^_^ xxxxxxxxxx

THE RANDOMIZING HAS BEEN DONE!!!

71 people entered!! Thank you ^_^!!!

So I kind of lied to you all...there isn't going to be just 1 winner BUT 3!!
First place, Second Place and A special birthday month randomizer for all the May birthdays!!!

SO... the winners are...

In first place:

tumblr_n55k4g3J6s1s6cm82o1_500.png

MOONDANCE!

tumblr_md06ktEGbn1rw0b2w.gif

In Second Place:

tumblr_n55k4g3J6s1s6cm82o2_500.png

REEINEIBAKINI!

4gd2WAp.gif

And the special birthday winner is:

tumblr_n55k4g3J6s1s6cm82o3_500.png

IADOREWDW!

tumblr_inline_mhcsr4HwtQ1qdg8fk.gif

Thank you SOOOO much to everyone who entered!!! I will send the winners PMs now!! I wont be able to put together prizes til the 20th of May due to the amount of University work I have to do (hope this is okay) and will hopefully have them shipped out by june 5th :D!!!

I will hopefully be hosting another free game in June ^_^! A birthday celebration!!! :D

Thanks again <3

tumblr_inline_mq0007KLud1qz4rgp.gif

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I never ever win these games! I know I'm not the bday winner But it's also my bday this month! Such am awesome bday surprise! Thank you so much for hosting a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I never ever win these games! I know I'm not the bday winner But it's also my bday this month! Such am awesome bday surprise! Thank you so much for hosting a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!

:D!! I didnt put you in the b-day drawing cause you won second place, I hope thats okay ^_^!!!

Back