• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!
1. January
2. Mary Poppins because she is "practically perfect in every way"
3. Mary Poppins (It has always been Mary Poppins since I was a small child)
4. There are sooo many! I will only post a few... Spoon Full Of Sugar, Kiss The Girl, Wish Upon a Star, Colors of The Wind, Grim Grinning Ghost, A Whole New World, You got a Friend in ME. etc.
5. I think Mulan. It is her because she goes through the extremes to protect her family. She is brave and strong and willing to go against the norm. She stands up for what she believes. Besides... I love Disney heroins!

1. Post the month you were born in.
November :)
2. Your favourite Disney character (can be multiple)
Wreck-it Ralph, Rapunzel, Pascal, Ariel, Flounder, Cinderella
3. Favourite Disney movie (can be multiple)
The Little Mermaid, Wreck-it Ralph, Tangled, Cinderella
4. Your favourite Disney song! (Can be multiple)
Part of Your World, For the First Time in Forever
5. The character you relate to the most!(again, can be multiple
:p
)
I would say Elsa and Ariel :)

1. March
2. Donald Duck of course. :)
3. It changes all the time, but right now, I'd say the original Tron.
4. Be Our Guest
5. Ralph..we're both into video games, and find life easier/happier to live because of the women in our lives. :)

Candise
1. April

2. Simba
3. Aladdin
4. Part of Your World
5. Marie

Paul
1. November
2. Robin Hood
3. Robin Hood
4. Be Prepared
5. Sven

1. January (New Year's Day baby)
2. Olaf, Pascal, Mushu, Lumiere & Meeko. Plus Chip n Dale as they're my main pin collection!
3. Mulan & Frozen
4. Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas, You Got a Friend In Me from Toy Story, Can You Feel The Love Tonight from Lion King & I See The Light from Tangled
5. Belle :)

Happy 1 year Anniversary! :D

1. August
2. Jane (Tarzan), Aurora, Anna, Giselle, Megara and Gaston.
3. Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast.
4. Once Upon a Dream, I Won't Say (I'm in love), Let It Go, Strangers Like Me, Touch the Sky
5. Jane (I'm British and work in natural sciences myself!) and Anna (I can be a little awkward and clumsy at times:rolleyes:)

1. April!
2. Donald and Rex. I have 100s of favourite characters, so I won't bother listing them all.
3. The Lion King or Beauty and The Beast from classics. Wreck It Ralph from the newbies. And most Pixars!
4. I Won't Say I'm In Love, There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Colours of the Wind, Zero to Hero, I Just Can't Wait To Be King and I don't know if I'm allowed to mention this one on here, but After Ever After :lol:
5. Dopey, because I have autism and can find it very difficult to communicate a lot of the time

1. June
2. Elsa, Belle, Rapunzel, Ariel, Oliver and Gus Gus
3. Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and Frozen
4. Let it go, the circle of life, I see the light, part of your world
5. Belle, Lady, Elsa, Jasmine

Sounds fun- I'll join!
1) I was born in the month of March.
2) A few of my all-time favorite characters are Sven, Anna, Belle, Lumiere, Ariel, Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, Jack, Remy, Gus, Lilo, and Rafiki.
3) The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Mary Poppins, The Lion King, and Sleeping Beauty.
4) A few of my favorites are as follows: Part of My World, Kiss the Girl, Les Poissons, Belle (little town), Hakuna Matata, Feed the Birds, Jolly Holiday, A Spoonful of Sugar, What's This, and Once Upon a Dream.
5) I relate to: Ariel (I sometimes think my parents just don't understand me sometimes....), Belle (I always wish for more in my life), and Stich (I can have quite the destructive side.....).

Thanks again for such an interesting opportunity to explore my inter Disney! :) (Although my lists are SUPER long)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love surprises!

1. March
2. Vanellope von Schweetz
3. Sleeping Beauty, Wreck It Ralph
4. Oh gosh I love so many songs! I don't know how to narrow it down! Currently, the song I cannot stop listening to is Once Upon a Dream
5. Tink and I are a lot alike. I can get a temper extremely fast!

This sounds fun!! Everyone is so nice in here! This made my day as I have not been having the greatest of days lately.
1. February
2. Ariel, Tinkerbell
3. The Little Mermaid, Frozen and Saving Mr.Banks
4. Under the Sea, Almost There
5. Jasmine, Elsa, Belle

1) July

2) Diablo (Diaval), Fauna, Lumiere, Sebastian, Maleficent, Jafar, and Marry Poppins.

3) Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Mulan.

4) Be Our Guest, Under the Sea, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Poor Unfortunate Souls, The Halloween song.

5) Diablo (Diaval) - because I am loyal follower.
Mary Poppins - I'm practically perfect in every way (Ha!) I am very organized and bit of a prude.
Zazu - again, I am very structured and sarcastic and snobbish. ( A humorous snob)
Lumiere - I do have a flamboyant and fun side.

1. February
2. Mulan, Wall-e, Ralph, Olaf, Anna, Elsa, Cinderella, Bolt, Khan, Boo, Kronk I could go on forever :)
3. Up, Mulan, Wall-e, Frozen, Bolt, Wreck it Ralph, the Emperors new groove
4. Let it go, ENTIRE mulan soundtrack, Hakuna Matata, When you wish upon a star, house floating song from up, Do you want to build a snowman
5. Mulan - asian girl...never felt like I lived up to what my parents deserved...but being able to give them a grandson has been such a blessing!!!

1. December
2. Ariel <3, Eric, Tink, Kristoff, Elsa, Sven Rosetta, Stitch, Bernard, Bianca, Princess Atta, Roquefort, Kevin
3. The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Robin hood, Winnie the Pooh
4. Kiss the girl, I'll make a man out of you, When will my life begin, welcome and the whole frozen soundtrack
5. Peter pan (I never want to grow up :'))

Hmmm...

1. May

2. Can be multiple? LOL, okay, here goes: Figaro, Tick-Tock, Tiger Lily, Wendy Darling, The Lost Boys, Tink, Chip & Dale, Belle, Beast, Madam Mim, Lucifer, Meeko, Percy, The Dormouse, Thumper, Flower. And many more... ;)

3. Beauty and the Beast. (Followed by Peter Pan.)

4. Never Smile at a Crocodile, Chim-Chim-Cheree, Belle, Oo-de-Lally...

5. Wendy Darling (I love telling stories; I adore mermaids and faeries; I don't want to grow up but I know I have to) and Belle (I'm a brunette; I'm a bookworm; and I've dated some beasts, LOL).

Last edited:
My turn!

1. June
2. Hatbox Ghost, Jack Skellington, Sally, Maleficent, Barbosa
3. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
4. Grim Grinning Ghosts
5. Jack Skellington, because I want it to be Halloween all year long.

I'm in!

1) January
2) Stitch, Jack Sparrow, Baloo, Maximus, Olaf, Flynn Rider, Marlin, Dory,
3)Lilo and Stitch, POTC ( all of them), Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. The Jungle Book
4) Bare Necessities (JB), In Summer (Frozen) I Wanna Be Like You (JB) Whole New World ( Aladdin) What is this? (NBC) Reflection (Mulan)
5) stitch, baloo, jack sparrow

1. October
2. Figment
3. The Brave Little Toaster
4. No Way Out from Brother Bear, Down to Earth from WALL-E
5. Susie the Little Blue Coupe, because no matter what you've been through, it's never too late to reinvent yourself. :)

Last edited:
Trying my first game here on DPF :)

1. March
1. Simba & Beast
2. Lion King & Beauty and the Beast
3. This one's not easy ! Let's see, "Lea Halalela" from the Lion King Collection, just love this song <3
4. Nala & Stitch (because I can do stupid things sometimes :p )

1. July
2. Minnie Mouse....Mickey Mouse....Duchess
3. Aristocats....Little Mermaid....Beauty & the Beast....101 Dalmations....Cinderella....so many of them!
4. A Dream is a Wish....Little April Showers....Let it Go....Lion King Soundtrack!....Kiss the Girl....Beauty & the Beast Soundtrack....Little Mermaid Soundrack...
5. Duchess from the Aristocats

This is so sweet of you to do this! I love reading everyone's answers. :)
Have a great day!

Last edited:
Back