• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!
Congrats on your one year! :)

This looks like fun! And it will get my brain working. :p Let's see...

1.) September
2.) Anna, Elsa, Sven, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Jasmine, Ariel, Tinker Bell, Periwinkle, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger
3.) Frozen, Secret of the Wings, The Pirate Fairy, Tangled, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians, The Lion King...I could probably go on for several more lines....
4.) Let It Go, I See the Light, Under the Sea, Part of Your World, When You Wish Upon A Star...plus a ton of others!
5.) Tinker Bell, for sure!

Congrats on your anniversary!

1. January
2. Timon, Robin Hood, Stitch, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Lexington, Daisy Duck, Gurgi, Rita, Gadget, Michael (the parrot from Tiki Room)...too many others to name!
3. The Lion King! Lilo and Stitch, Robin Hood, Wreck-It Ralph, Oliver and Company
4. Be Prepared, anything from Tiki Room, Love (from Robin Hood), I Didn't Know, Once Upon A Time In New York City
5. Timon - our personalities are pretty identical

1. November
2. Most of the princesses, actually ;) Elsa, Rapunzel, Mulan, Pocahontas... And the Aracuan.
3. Frozen and Tangled
4. «Let It Go», «I See The Light» «Part of That World»
5. Rapunzel, because I like arts, but also wonder a lot «When will my life begin» and I do act like her a lot ;).

Thanks for this game! And good luck to everyone ;)

congratulations! c:

1. post the month you were born in - octobeeeeer (yay, candy from halloween and cake)
2. your favorite disney character - oooh, alice. used to be and still sort of is ariel, remy is cool, kevin, oh i love kevin.
3. favorite disney movie - little mermaid and little mermaid 2, alice in wonderland, up (even though i can't watch it often because it makes me soooo upset), uh, emperor's new groove cause it's sassy and awesome. i'm sure i'm missing some.
4. your favorite disney song - oh what to choooooose? like the whole hercules soundtrack. run llama run, be true to your groove, friend like me, kiss the girl, once upon a dream.
5. the character you relate to the most! - probably dug, cause i'm literally all over the place and try to please people and not insult and things. kevin, because i love making noises. alice, cause i'm curious and would totally not mind a trip to wonderland. uuuuuuuh. never actually thought about this one. i don't know. i like certain traits in characters, i don't really feel like i relate to anyone in particular too much? i can see people close to me being related but not me for some reason. probably because when i watch movies, i kind of feel like more of the character's friend and go more like "i would have fun with you" versus "oh, i'm like you", even though the first would still kind of make me think about what we have in common and things. I DON'T KNOW.

weoooooo!

Happy anniversary!

1. June
2. Nana (peter pan), Ray the Firefly, Eeyore, and Tinkerbell.
3. Peter Pan, The Princess and the Frog, any Winnie the Pooh movie haha :3
4. Ma Belle Evangeline, from Princess and the frog. I just love how he talks about Evangeline, and he is so shy but he knows she loves him :)
5. Probably Wendy. I'm the one to keep reminding everyone around me to not grow up too fast, and I like to tell stories heh heh :)

Thanks for doing this!

Ooh, this seems cool! Congrats on one year :)

1. February! (brrr)
2. Stitch (that rascal!), Maximus (the amazing fencing horse-dog-soldier)
3. Lilo and Stitch (I watch it allll the time), Sleeping Beauty (just watched for the first time recently! So gorgeous :)), The Emperor's New Groove
4. The Colors of the Wind (first song I learned lyrics to), Poor Unfortunate Souls, Kill the Beast
5. I relate to Rapunzel, because sometimes I feel super sheltered, and I'm glad I have great friends who care for me and are as cute as Pascal, and I'm lucky enough to have a marvelous goofball of a boyfriend :)

Happy Anniversary :wavey:

1. May
2. Minnie, Mickey & Stitch
3. Beauty & The Beast, Frozen, Little Mermaid & Tangled
4. Circle of Life (Lion King), Under The Sea, Part of your World
5. Goofy & Stitch

Wow this is such a nice idea, congrats on the anniversary! ^_^

1. November
2. Dug and Remy
3. Up, Ratatouille, 101 Dalmatians
4. A Whole New World, Circle of Life
5. Remy and Carl Fredricksen

To enter the game you must:
1. Post the month you were born in---------------------------------------December
2. Your favourite Disney character (can be multiple)---------------------Carl, Ellie, Russell, Dug, Alpha, Gamma, Beta, Charles Muntz, Adventure Boook, The House

3. Favourite Disney movie (can be multiple)------------------------------Pixar UP
4. Your favourite Disney song! (Can be multiple)-------------------------Married Life, Carl Goes UP
5. The character you relate to the most!(again, can be multiple
:p
)----Russell "Adventure is out there"

Extra credit:
6. Favorite Disney pin-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Ooh can I join in? Jennisney you are a credit to the forum, you are always so sweet and lovely. I'm glad to call you my friend :) <3 :hug:

1. Post the month you were born in:
The best month :) May

2. Your favourite Disney character (can be multiple):
cub Simba, Al &Jas, Kuzco, Milo and Rapunzel (Marvel Disney: Loki obv)

3. Favourite Disney movie (can be multiple):
The Lion King, Tangled and Aladdin. (Marvel: All the Thors! Iron Man 3 and Avengers Assemble)

4. Your favourite Disney song! (Can be multiple):
'You gotta friend in me' - Toy Story. 'Just can't wait to be king' - Lion King. 'Frozen Heart' - Frozen. 'Mother knows Best' - Tangled. 'A whole new world' 'One Jump Ahead'- Aladdin.

5. The character you relate to the most!(again, can be multiple):
Nala. I have always identified with Nala ever since I first saw the Lion King when I was little.

1. August 2. Stitch!!! 3. The little Mermaid, Mulan, Cinderella 4. "Reflection" Mulan "Colors of the Wild" Pocahontas "Part of your World" The little Mermaid 5. Stitch- for always being weird (ugly duckling), Ariel- feeling like I am meant to be somewhere else, Mulan- tough chick, can do anything I want :wavey:

How cool! Thanks for hosting this game!
1. May
2. Aurora, Ariel, meeko, Meg, Pegasus, Bambi, maleficent, Philip, Eric, Sven, Giselle, Robin Hood, hiss, maybe I should make a list of the characters I don't like...it will be much shorter!
3. Sleeping beauty, Hercules, the little mermaid, tangled, Robin Hood, beauty and the beast, the list goes on....
4. Oh goodness all of them! "I won't say I'm in love" "part of your world" "I see the light" "I just can't wait to be king" "so close" "how does she know" "why should I worry"
5. Peter Pan because I don't want to grow up and have responsibility, I want to be 'girl' and always have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the entries so far!!! I love everyones answers ^_^

tumblr_mssb5zEc5p1r3kc13o1_500.gif

1. September
2. Sprite from fantasia 2000, Alice from Alice in Wonderland
3. 101 Dalmatians, tangled
4. I love "so this is love" from Cinderella, and the "married life" score from up-it was my husband and my first dance at our wedding!
5. I've always felt a kinship with Belle because she was never a 'damsel in distress' girl. Also, I read as much as she does!

My first game since joining, exciting!!

1. April
2. Ariel, Aurora, Jim Hawkins, Belle, and Kida.
3. The Little Mermaid, Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Tarzan, and Mary Poppins.
4. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, A Whole New a World, Part of Your World, and Strangers Like Me.
5. I've always thought myself like either Ariel or Belle in the sense that I'm always curious about things. I'm always wanting to learn more and about other cultures. My family would think I'm more like Belle though, I'm always reading and I've got an interesting choice in men ;) .

Back