• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 Tangled, 1 TLM for Mulan OR Belle (Mulan preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Tangled, 1 TLM for Mulan OR Belle (Mulan preferred)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I have a concurrent sales thread here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14118-Tangled-PODM-various-scenes-amp-prices-US-only

But, I am also looking to trade the following pins/scenes:

US buyers only. Thanks!

TANGLED

Flynn:

101_2496.jpg

Rapunzel & Flynn in Gondola (Rapunzel is gazing out of the gondola while Flynn is looking at her, realizing that she's the one!) (please note that there appears to be a flaw right above Flynn's head, a shadow, water mark, fingerprint? [I didn't try to remove it]):

101_2504.jpg

THE LITTLE MERMAID PODM

TLMPODM3.jpg

Special consideration would be for the following pins:

pin56656

PLMK your offer and whether it is for one pin or both pins. Please respond by posting to this thread as I have little space in my messages :p

EDIT: For the Tangled PODM, I got these when I was at WDW in May 2012. I didn't do as mad a dash as the others did around the parks due to a sick sister. Of all times to get sick, why did she have to get sick the day prior to the pin release?! One less body to come with me to buy pins....

EDIT: For the BT pins, the ones I am primarily interested in are The Little Mermaid (to have) and Beauty and the Beast (to have as an extra). BUT, as mentioned above, I am primarily interested in the pins listed above.

Last edited:
These "trading auction" things are so much fun :lol: I'll give it a shot - these can be considered for either pin or both, whichever:

Thanks for all your bids. I am really, really hoping to get a Golden Brocade Belle and Mulan for both cells (hint, hint!) Or maybe a designer princess Rapunzel for both (lol).

Forgot to mention that I believe the card already shows wear. It was hard finding ones w/o wear when I wasn't the first person looking at the pins!

I'm game! My bid is:

Either:
The entire princess framed letter set (it is unframed however, just the 8 pins)

OR the following:
and
Pin 41846: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween Boo &
Mike

I'm game! My bid is:

Either:
The entire princess framed letter set (it is unframed however, just the 8 pins)

OR the following:
and
Pin 41846: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween Boo &
Mike

Amy - for which pin or both? Do you have the matte? I am pretty sure I got some scrappers for some of these pins online (but very good ones without dips)

the second is all three pins together...:)

the first, no I do not have the mat. :( I got them all from one person but I guess you just never know. Is there a way to tell for sure if they are real? Didn't even know they made scrappers of those, ha!

Amy - right, I figured that. What I meant was "Is the bid for the Flynn pin, the Rapunzel pin, or both?"

The mickey ears on the back are off (the ears themselves aren't as round as they should be).

I don't think my reply showed up...

1st bid: no I do not have the mat. I got them all from the same person though so ?? Not sure how to tell if they are real. They better be!

2nd bid: all three pins

Thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can take a pic of the back of the 3 princess framed pins I have (got them for $1.95 + shipping on the bay) to show you what I mean about the ears being "off"

bumpity bump (and also to show my new signature; as you will see certain pins have been acquired!)

bumpity bump. Just to let you know - this ISN'T an "auction" like the others are doing. So, there is no deadline to respond but if someone offers something good (like a golden brocade Mulan or Belle, or designer princess Belle), I will go for that trade....

bump up. Will consider other pins, including Brave from DSF and the surprise release for Father's Day (Belle & father) from DSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back