• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 Tangled, 1 TLM for Mulan OR Belle (Mulan preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you only doing your tangled scenes for those brocade pins? because I'm interested in the PODM scene with rapunzel and pascal walking into the city:)

Are you only doing your tangled scenes for those brocade pins? because I'm interested in the PODM scene with rapunzel and pascal walking into the city:)

For that pin, yes, pretty much only doing it for the Belle and/or Mulan Golden brocade pins. Unless you have something else (more than one pin) that interests me?

What about Pin 56677: DisneyShopping.com - Wedding Princess - Set of 6 Spinner Pins (Belle Only) for the Rapunzel and pascal pin?

Disneypirate

Possibly. Do you have that pin? Are you in the US? Are you possibly coming to PTN at DLR on June 29th?

BTW, are you interested in another Tangled PODM? I have 3 others too :)

Last edited:
I am working on a trade to get the Mulan pin you want. I know I can get it, it will just take a little time. I am interested in this scene Rapunzel, Pascal & Flynn (walking into town)

This is a three person trade. I have contacted the other trader and am just waiting on their response for the trade for the Mulan pin. I will let you know when I know.

Last edited:
I am working on a trade to get the Mulan pin you want. I know I can get it, it will just take a little time. I am interested in this scene Rapunzel, Pascal & Flynn (walking into town)

This is a three person trade. I have contacted the other trader and am just waiting on their response for the trade for the Mulan pin. I will let you know when I know.

Rocke01 - sent a PM. Are you interested in another scene?

UPDATE: That scene with Rapunzel, Flynn & Pascal is pending trade now!

Last edited:
bumping up for the day. 3 scenes left (psst, I will also be bringing these to the PTN on Friday at DLR)

Would you consider trading the one with Flynn for this pin?
Pin 55752: DisneyShopping.com - Princesses with Birds (Jumbo)

Last edited:
Would you consider trading the one with Flynn for this pin?
Pin 55752: DisneyShopping.com - Princesses with Birds (Jumbo)

Let me think about it. I'm trying to focus on Mulan (for me) or Belle (for sister) by themselves, rather than a group.

bump and to remove this scene, which SOLD!

Rapunzel - close up of Rapunzel (this would look GREAT! with the scene above in a shadow-box)

101_2510.jpg

bumpsie for sis. She might be offline tomorrow as we are having more computer issues (Dell may either have to replace the hard drive OR do a complete software/system wipe). :p

Boooo PC's. Go Apple. Pins tend to sell better on an Apple. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's what we heard. But she's got a friend who's worked in the tech industry who said, if she doesn't want to go to Apple (not sure what programs are compatible), that Sony, Hewlett Packard, and Toshiba are the ones to go to.

UPDATE: Dell is sending a tech with a new hard drive and CDs to install whatever programs we had on the computer. Fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back