• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Thank you!! If anyone has a close-up of the BH6 puzzle, I would love to see it.
Ask and you shall receive.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
e5c51a07d04341e073a7e9698b607ac5.jpg

Wait, is the February Once Upon a Time pin Wreck it Ralph or Pinocchio, or both? Or is Pinocchio March? Also, since there was no January Widow of Evil any guesses as to whether or not there will be 11 or will there be a month with 2?

Wait, is the February Once Upon a Time pin Wreck it Ralph or Pinocchio, or both? Or is Pinocchio March? Also, since there was no January Widow of Evil any guesses as to whether or not there will be 11 or will there be a month with 2?

I'm sure it's WiR. Somewhere the preview boards got off sync (we saw it with the Star Wars Vehicles). So Pinocchio would be after the ones previewed at Aladdin.

And I'm sure it's a 12 pin set. The Essence also started late if memory serves. So they may double up later or just release into 2019. I think the Wonderfully Wicked did that (but I could be wrong on that front).

Also, after I mentioned to the CM that the Pinocchio was DLR, it was taken down XD

Well, this CM seemed to be higher up, and joked about how her office has all of the samples for the entire set (speaking specifically of the Lattes). She also had a huge spreadsheet with specific release dates for both coasts. So I assume she's just got them all and, when she delegated out the board building, it got missed that it was a DLR exclusive XD

But she was quick to fix it and very jovial about upcoming pins. As @TiggerSue can attest, I personally have reason to be very excited for some pins down the line. XD

o_O GO ON....
Hahah! There was a lot of "I can neither confirm nor deny" and vigorous nodding when asked about a certain pin appearing in a current (pun) series. XD

Plus a holiday pin that's gonna be really exciting for me, personally. But since I don't have any specifics, best just to let the mystery endure.

Eeeeek. Must Have Handbags. I have the shoe pins & ornaments, when the Handbag ornaments came out I wondered if they were going to do pins too......

DH knows I love bags.......and pins

Is it a mystery set?

It a bag mystery set, so 5 per bag. Like the hats. :)

I think I might just have to collect the whole window series...

Also, as a connoisseur of F&G pins, they're nice, but I'm really disappointed with the topiary and actual flower and garden selection. I mean, c'mon... one topiary!?!?!

Funny enough, after seeing Merlin's pix and heading to DLR to pickup Maleficent and make a pin trade, the majority of the OE stuff that says "March" was already for sale all over. Moana booster, the Football mystery pins, Thumper easter, Alice flowers, Mushu, Darkwing Duck, Elena, Anger

I was doing so well with the not buying pins and now I need three handbags, the Hook in the reveal/conceal at least three of the Fantasyland Football set, and a puzzle piece. And of course, my alter ego. RIP my wallet.

And finally, some close ups of the actual pins from the event.

The frame is legit breathtaking. Pictures can never do it justice.
5cd3a1acda85740d51f65ec4e660d60c.jpg
b128c0c0960f3eaf252391d7f858e6d2.jpg
5749b4e1b56c13d25291b515da4c32f6.jpg
d00b46d29b5f5bb082b6a3d2d0bf4aa4.jpg
11542f02d7e9577d605ed25bfcb59c45.jpg

Funny enough, after seeing Merlin's pix and heading to DLR to pickup Maleficent and make a pin trade, the majority of the OE stuff that says "March" was already for sale all over. Moana booster, the Football mystery pins, Thumper easter, Alice flowers, Mushu, Darkwing Duck, Elena, Anger
Yeah, she said they got put out early over there since they arrived on the west coast first. But we are looking at March 18th for most of the OEs shown.

Yeah, she said they got put out early over there since they arrived on the west coast first. But we are looking at March 18th for most of the OEs shown.

Anger is also over here too, saw them at Springs this afternoon pre event. So, maybe they're a little loosy goosy with the oe dates. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back