• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3/28 DLR PTN pin (Anna) for 4/22 WDW PTN pin (Elsa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/28 DLR PTN pin (Anna) for 4/22 WDW PTN pin (Elsa)

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Everyone's favorite sisters are coming out on opposite ends of the coast! I would like to trade the upcoming DLR PTN pin of Anna for the upcoming WDW PTN pin of Elsa.

Thanks!

UPDATED 4/1/14 WITH LIST OF PEOPLE INTERESTED IN TRADING 1:1 ANNA FOR ELSA

beckysaurus: T Anna (3) W Elsa (3)

Haunted_Beauty07
: T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)

bombardon3:
T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)

SoCaLiWil:
T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)
- see http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?46063-PTN-Anna-for-PTN-Elsa

Disney-fan:
T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)

Suziesue:
T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)
- see http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?45895-Wanted-PTN-Elsa

Colorwindpainter: T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)
- see http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?45861-Anna-PTN-amp-Oswald-le-500-blind-box-for-Elsa-PTN

Catgil: T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)

Connies_Hobby:
T Anna (1) W Elsa (1)
- see also: http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...ding-Night-Pin-FOR-DLR-Anna-Trading-Night-Pin
**I will also look through the Trading threads to add people from there**

**Note, I removed Tinkerbelle1956 because she will only have one Elsa to trade but needs two Annas. I also removed Kupo1121 because he was able to get an Anna**

***Removed Boog1981 at request***
***Removed tbear420 at request***
***Removed Diablo cuz he was able to find it***
***Removed PurpleRose at request***

And for reference purposes, in case you don't know what the pins look like:

Anna PTN pin from 3/28:

4000083177191.1-500x290.jpg

Elsa PTN pin from 4/22:

Elsa-500x290.jpg

Last edited:
Would you mind sharing the link where you found the information on the upcoming WDW pin trading event? I looked for it on the Disney website but all I could find was the DLR trading night with the Anna PTN pin. :(

Would you mind sharing the link where you found the information on the upcoming WDW pin trading event? I looked for it on the Disney website but all I could find was the DLR trading night with the Anna PTN pin. :(

I think it's a rumor going around that Elsa will appear to star opposite Anna but at WDW. I'm not sure though, I haven't seen anything either in print, but that's what I've been hearing :) I'd guess they'd both be in their coronation outfits.

I think it's a rumor going around that Elsa will appear to star opposite Anna but at WDW. I'm not sure though, I haven't seen anything either in print, but that's what I've been hearing :) I'd guess they'd both be in their coronation outfits.

Oh, okay! Thank you! :)

May I please ask s silly question, aren't the PTN pins at DL sold at the PTN event, in this case Paradise Pier resort ballroom? Someone on one of the pin groups is stating these pins will be sold at DTD or near the resort somewhere, I never heard of anything so silly. At WDW, the PTN pins are sold at the event itself. And they are two each per person.
Thanks in advance.
BTW, I know Elsa has not been officially confirmed, but so far I have 3 friends going. ( not from DPF) so hoping to end up with at least 2 or 3 extras. I would love to trade for Anna. If this rumor is true. We haven't even had a trading night at WDW. Shoot, I may just fly down and meet my friends. Depending upon when this happens.

May I please ask s silly question, aren't the PTN pins at DL sold at the PTN event, in this case Paradise Pier resort ballroom? Someone on one of the pin groups is stating these pins will be sold at DTD or near the resort somewhere, I never heard of anything so silly. At WDW, the PTN pins are sold at the event itself. And they are two each per person.
Thanks in advance.
BTW, I know Elsa has not been officially confirmed, but so far I have 3 friends going. ( not from DPF) so hoping to end up with at least 2 or 3 extras. I would love to trade for Anna. If this rumor is true. We haven't even had a trading night at WDW. Shoot, I may just fly down and meet my friends. Depending upon when this happens.

PTN pins at DLR are sold at DTD starting in the morning before the event. I think any that they don't sell there are then available at the actual event.

Thanks in advance.

a year ago, I went to DL and didnt know about the PTN, and I bought my Jasmine PTN in DTD. I wasnt into trading then, so I only bought one for me and none for trade, so I dunno if there was a limit to how many one could purchase.

I believe there's a limit of 2 per guest when they first go on sale. If it's a less popular one and it sits at DTD for awhile, there's probably no limit after that first day but I don't know that for sure.

Everyone's favorite sisters are coming out on opposite ends of the coast! I would like to trade the upcoming DLR PTN pin of Anna for the upcoming WDW PTN pin of Elsa.

Thanks!

I would be up for the trade, if they do indeed do that. The preview boards had Jessica in February, but we still have no announcement. Maybe it will be Jessica and Elsa for double word score!

Maybe we should make an official swap thread? I'm down to pick up a couple of extra Annas to spare us Frozen collectors the hassle. Thanks to Starry for starting the trade dialogue. At least now I can put in my request off from work in time!

So is this store in DTD .... The Little Green Men? And what time would you show up. I told my friends 5 AM. And this is true in regards to what character they may release. Last year they previewed a Rapunzel at WDW's PTN IN February and I think she showed up in August.

So is this store in DTD .... The Little Green Men? And what time would you show up. I told my friends 5 AM. And this is true in regards to what character they may release. Last year they previewed a Rapunzel at WDW's PTN IN February and I think she showed up in August.

no, LGM is inside DL

PTN pins at DLR are sold at DTD starting in the morning before the event. I think any that they don't sell there are then available at the actual event.

When I went to the PTN in DL last March, they sold the PTN pins at the Kiosk the morning of the PTN. However, they did NOT bring them to the PTN night to sell. They left them at the Kiosk and sold them the next day until they ran out. I hope this helps...

Ok,so what store at DTD will these pins be sold at? I basically told her look for a crowd LOL
And thank you again chroll! :)

It will be at the Pin Traders hut right across from the lego store in DTD. The lego store has a giant lego Maleficent in her dragon form on top of the building so your friend can't miss it.

Thanks Li for starting this because if Elsa gets released in WDW, I would also like to do the same trade as you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back