• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
If you make siggys, read this!!!! You can win this pin:

Yup, I decided. I want a fantabulous siggy. I really enjoy changing my siggy pic regularly, but sometimes my choice of siggy is a bit to odd for the general population. So if I am going to have a permanent signature, it needs to be as playful as the person it represents!

So here's the deal. I want a great siggy with several of my most wanted incorporated. I want to have the option to update it when I get a pin or need to add something insanely cool. Which means you can update it for me? please? It needs to be big enough to show detail, but small enough that it doesnt take up ALL my signature space, ((so that i can add a link to my current auction or sale if I chose to, above or below it))

What are the pins i want incorporated into my siggy???

• The 4 fantasia Centaurettes.
    blue: 27311 pink: 27309 zebra1: 37615 zebra2: 40497
  • All those WDI Dragon mickey heads, like the one in my current siggy. ((you only need ta stick one in there, just put a note below that says, "all colors" or something.
  • Thumper: 69701
  • Tink: pin #'s, 28332, 36524, and 42377 ((primary or center pin))

my thought? Four corners of the pic have the centaurettes, center of the pic the tink 42377. with the other 2 tinks, and thumper, and a bright colored dragon mickey head. those four surrounding the primary tink.
Centaur1...............................................Centaur2
Dragon
Tink 1... Tink primary... Tink 3
Thumper
Centaur3................................................Centaur4

Artist choice: Have fun with a background, solid, patterned, colored or a scene from a movie. add pin numbers under the pics or not. You can also tweak the design I have in mind, tweak it, change it or go nutz with a totally different idea. Just incorporate those pins folks! and keep that "wanna trade" tink as a prominent part.

This is how i want to do this...

• Please post right away via reply to this post if you would like to participate. It is ok if you did not post intent, and just suddenly post an entry.
  • Every participant in my fantabulous siggy contest will post their "entry" here on this thread.
  • The Entry should be close to, if not finished.
  • I can make suggestions for the entry, and you may remake it as often as needed. Just make a new post with the new entry instead of editing your OP.
  • Contest entries must be up by Sunday January 6th at 11:59pm and 42 seconds precisely.
  • Winner of the Siggy contest will be posted on January 7th.

I hope everyone likes my newest psycho idea! And I hope everyone enjoys watching all the fantabulous examples or great artwork I know will appear!! So many talented folks here on DPF, this was the only way I could chose a person to do my siggy!

Some hints?
  • I love these Movies: Tangled, Atlantis, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the Tinker Bell pixie hollow DVD series.
  • I collect: Chinese style dragons, Thumper, Horses, Pixie hollow, HoND.
  • please do not incorporate pics of my family.
  • My absolute favorite color is forest green, with dark purple and burgundy being close seconds.

PLEASE post your interest in the replys below as soon as possible so I do not get depressed and think no-one likes the idea. lol

Last edited:
UPDATE!!! 12-24-12!!

we have at least 8 people who have expressed interest and 5 entries already on here! woohoo!!!! Soooo excited!

I am taking all entries and saving them in a file folder on my computer for easy review. JPG is easiest, but other forms of file are fine.

Last edited:
Eh! I made this one really quickly, I hope we can submit more than one because I probably will :) This is my first one, I could always add numbers or move pins around if you'd like, but I think the numbers would take away from the feel that it is a scene. I like to make scenes out of pins, but sadly I couldn't with mine because it wouldn't make sense have a pin with 20 different Stitches, plus the signature would be too big to give them all their own little space :)

PsychoPixieSignature_zpsec349da5.jpg

Very cute first entry! This shows a tonn of promise. I like that you put the centaurs into the scene from the movie. You said your going to try other ones. I cant wait to see what everyone has to offer!

And yes you can submit as many as you like. but please going forward label or name each of them, like "Kupo~A" and give yourself some credit, put yer name in there somewhere as a signature for creating it!

as to your pins... you could always do a scene of your multiple stitches like they are clones.... lol

I'm down :)
I've been slacking in gfx lately so it'll get me back on my horse :)

oh, and am I allowed to do a gif? :)

I'm down :)
I've been slacking in gfx lately so it'll get me back on my horse :)

oh, and am I allowed to do a gif? :)

Yes! you may absolutly use Gif. Artist choice, be creative!

Here are my entries.
BXPmw.png

And #2...

43MuQ.png

I like #1 style better than #2. both are adorable, but the white "fog" around each pin in #1 is a very interesting effect to me.

UPDATE!!! 12-23-12!!

we have at least 6 people who have expressed interest and 3 entries already on here! woohoo!!!! Soooo excited!

I am taking all entries and saving them in a file folder on my computer for easy review. JPG is easiest, but other forms of file are fine.

I save all of mine in png :(

So that is what you will get, and you will be happy!!!?!?!!!

That and possibly gif

I save all of mine in png :(

So that is what you will get, and you will be happy!!!?!?!!!

That and possibly gif

It is fine. i think i have one or two already saved as PNG.

Here is my second one. I didn't want to make it a scene again, but once I saw how great the Centaurs looked on the bottom...I couldn't help myself -__-

PsychoPixieSignature2_zps07323793.jpg

I like this one better than the first! the pixie dust tree is an nice background.

I would've made mine by now but my computer is currently in the shop being fixed :( But I will have an entry soon :D

I am not ending the contest until the end of the night on Jan 6th. you got time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back