• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fantabulous siggy for a pin! CONTEST!!!!
I am in! When is the contest over?

entries must be recieved by midnight Jan 6th.

I figured why not make an entry
*I think it looks shrunk on here*
2zdnio2.png

very cute! it appeared in a decent size, not to small. :)

I just created my new signature (See below) and maybe I'll take a shot at yours. Is that okay? If you have too many takers I can try next time ;)

Bumping for you, and letting you know Ive been too busy to make one :(
And Im continuing to be too busy so I wont have a chance to make one.

That and it gives someone else a chance to get the pin who actually wants it x)

Alright here we go...I have four options for ya:

Creation #1:
Creation2_zpsfeeb21c5.png

Creation #2:
Creation3_zps4698d128.png

Creation #3:
Creation1_zpscb021608.png

And cuz I like playing with buttons:
Creation4_zps22a440da.jpg

Well, hope they are at least fun to look at hehehe....

Well, i said last night I would post a pic of my top 3.... So here we go.

530392_10200215682177379_1509711896_n.jpg

This is a favorite of mine. the black and white contrast to the pins is great. Part of me wants the pin #'s below each image, but part of me does not.

734289_10200215683137403_724303313_n.jpg

Making a "scene" out of the pins and the background is excellent! I also really like the row of mickey dragons instead of just one. Thepins blend in with the background a bit more than i like though... very very nice!

540938_10200215683337408_993917593_n.jpg

This background of the pixie hollow tree really catches my attention. Much like the black and white, it contrasts well with the pin colors. The layout is very good, I would maybe switch the centaurettes so that the zebra's are not next to eachother.

For all others, they are all fantastic! I love every entry so far. Do not be afraid to take your images and tweak them for re submission. Or to make more!

For my top 3, take a look at my comments and see if there is anything you could add or change.

Everyone please put your name on there somewhere, autograph your siggy! Be proud of your work!

hey I had a question for all of those who are good with siggys how do you make one? could some one pm me please I'd gladly appreciate the help

My sad, sad attempt at a sig for Kristine, I might try another one before sunday...
PsychoPixieSignature_zpsdfe5bc38.jpg

love the font and the border. Also like the centaurettes together the way they are! take out the "or else" please? :) what if you reduced the size of the dragon mickey? Then it could be at to top directly above the "wanna trade" tink. And moved the butterfly tink up to the corner, then you could move the mom tink in a bit too.

just about 3 days left! ((give or take an hour))

Any more?!?! I have narrowed it down to 2 top spots. But ALL the others, with a few tweaks would be major contenders!!! Some of the others I have put notes for changes in replies. Some i have not. Take a look at all the comments for each pic and use that info! You are all so creative! I love it!

my top 2:
540938_10200215683337408_993917593_n.jpg

and
543790_10200250023995903_30164259_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back