• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. Picking Order Posted!!

I have decided to keep this game open until more spots have filled, just because I have incurred a lot of unexpected expenses right before I leave for Florida of course and I reeeeally need more money :( if anyone could take some spots, I'd be so grateful!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. 17 spots left - help me get to ...

Oh wow - how did I not notice this thread until now? You have some gorgeous pins here! The Rapunzel window, the WDI kitties and the BATB PODM with Belle, omg.

Best of luck with your game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would like these to go to these people please:
Simba - Romancing_Train (Carissa)
Peter Pan - Sorapandora
Alice - Vixy
Jack Skellington - Romancing_Train (Mimi)

In addition to the 2 I have already selected means I owe you for 6 spots and 4 shipping fees since the 2 Romancing_Train pins are going to the same place, just different people. Good luck everybody!!!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. 17 spots left - help me get to ...

OMG DAVID! You are so sweet. :')

When I posted on this thread I was just trying to help out by giving the game another bump... I certainly wasn't trying to fish for a zap!

But thank you!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May I please have Cheshire Cat, Tinker bell, Sally, and Jack Skellington?

I have sent my payment for my eight spots plus shipping. Please check the note in PayPal for details.

I will also pm my address to you.

thanks for the awesome game!

May I please have Cheshire Cat, Tinker bell, Sally, and Jack Skellington?

I have sent my payment for my eight spots plus shipping. Please check the note in PayPal for details.

I will also pm my address to you.

thanks for the awesome game!

Hey Nick, you are 2 spots too late for Jack.

Crying tears of joy right now, only 8 more spots to fill and that's not counting whatever spots Maleficent913 and CMR626 take! Speaking of which, which spots would you guys like to take? I don't know if you want all 8 spots that are left Maleficent913 so once you let me know, I will then know what to tell CMR626 :)

Thank you so much everyone, you have no idea how much this all means to me and how much it all helps!!

Ok so seeing as there are 2 people wanting a spot, I will take the following 6 and leave the last 2 for them. Jasmine, Lilo, Ursula, Snow White, Cinderella, and Esmerelda. Sending payment now :)

Back