• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. Picking Order Posted!!

Never mind! I thought I might have to give up my spot, but the mail just brought me the paycheck I was waiting for! What perfect timing! I'm back in the game and will pay for my spot right now. :)

Last edited:
Ahhh the game is full!! :) I will be PMing everyone soon with how much they owe and once everyone has gotten in their payments, I will officially get the game going! Thank you to everyone who has already sent their money and a big thanks to everyone for signing up to play! Please hang tight as I don't have a computer at the moment plus with Christmas being tomorrow, it might take me a day or two to get all the PMs out. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas Eve! :)

Alright, I just sent out messages to everyone who I'm still waiting on payments from. The list of spots on the first page is up-to-date as of tonight! Please don't forget to tell me your username when sending your payment so I know who is paying for what! :)

Yay, we're so close to getting the ball rolling on this!! :hsd:

I guess it will be pongo then cause I took Alice also. :lol:

See? :rant: Everyone THINKS you are such a nice guy, and a wonderful friend, and an awesome grail slayer... Nobody sees this dark side you have, buying spots (for other people, admittedly, but still!) right out from under folks who are simply not paying attention!

It's clever, how you hide your evil ways under the guise of generosity and good will toward fellow pin collectors, but I see you for what you really are! :eek2: And note, the laughing smiley you posted to emphasize your evil laugh (while simply appearing jolly and good natured)...

I hope you get JUST WHAT you deserve this coming year, my "evil" friend! :angel: And I hope your WHOLE KIND FAMILY gets what THEY deserve too! :hug:

Last edited:
See? :rant: Everyone THINKS you are such a nice guy, and a wonderful friend, and an awesome grail slayer... Nobody sees this dark side you have, buying spots (for other people, admittedly, but still!) right out from under folks who are simply not paying attention!

It's clever, how you hide your evil ways under the guise of generosity and good will toward fellow pin collectors, but I see you for what you really are! :eek2: And note, the laughing smiley you posted to emphasize your evil laugh (while simply appearing jolly and good natured)...

I hope you get JUST WHAT you deserve this coming year, my "evil" friend! :angel: And I hope your WHOLE KIND FAMILY gets what THEY deserve too! :hug:

Nick, you have to remember, I am the one that says zapping is a selfish thing to do!!! I love the feeling I get when I zap somebody something special. Is it ,my fault that others are not paying attention? :lol:

But yes, I am an evil person!!! Boo, bet I scared you. :anxious: Have a magical weekend!!! And may all of our family get their grails in 2014.

Oh yes, btw, amy, you have sent $155.00 USD to Cheyenne Greenwood.

We are paid. Sorry, forgot to include my username. :facepalm:

So David just told me he zapped me and Mimi two spots. Omg! THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH. I've been stalking this thread for so long ,u, Mimis never gotten to play one yet either! We are so excited and thankful!!! *dies*

I can't wait either, this is the first time I've been zapped a spot in a game before. Merry Christmas all!

Thanks so much for your patience everyone, it's killing me to not have a computer to update everyone regularly! Unfortunately, someone dropped out of the game so I now have one more spot to fill. I have no doubts that it will fill up fast though so first one to claim it, it is yours! :)

Back