• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone care to co-op for the new 25th Anniversary Character Collector's Pin Set

Anyone care to co-op for the new 25th Anniversary Character Collector's Pin Set

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
** ** Edit: I started this quite skeptically, but this co-op wrapped up :)**

There is a new and lovely set from Disney Store this morning.

25th Anniversary Character Collector's Pin Set

6763047190003-1

I want only 1 pin from this set: Cinderella/Cheshire/Tink

There are 3 more pins

*Mickey & Minnie - Akaibara

*Toy Story/Pixar - Disneypins99 (Stuart)

*Dumbo, Stitch, Bambi - Donna

If anyone is interested, I would like to order and split the set. Your cost (per pin) will be 25% of what I will pay for it ($12.50+tax) and plus shipping costs from me to you (maybe say another $2.25 or so). I will (but, of course) not make any profit from this.

Please let me know via PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Judy & Margaret - you probably want Cheshi right? I am after the tiny speck of Tink on the pin, wish we could split the pin too :lol:

If this one works out, I will start a new one then. Ok we still have 2 pins left :)

I am not doing a co-op. I have purchased the set for myself and wish Selen the best luck in completing her co-op. At least they didn't sell out at 3:20 AM like they used to do. So you have an excellent chance to get your set after completing your co-op. Good luck.

Yes and after looking at it . I want the two also . The one Selen likes and the one Donna likes . Now if they had added UP too the pin I'd go with the Toy Story . Judy, I'm surprised your not after Mickey . :lol: Beautiful Set ! Good Luck Selen !

Margaret and I want the one Donna, took . Perhaps we could do a co op .

Oh nooo .... please wait until this one fills first, I am skeptical but maybe it will work :x:

Thanks for the kind wishes ladies, let's see ....

Ok, still 2 pins left.

Last edited:
Well, please, Selen, if you get another . Can I get two puh~lease ? I can Paypal you as soon as I get out of work as gift . If not, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they are still available . The frames are gor~geous !

:lol: Good One Selen !!!
That was awfully stupid of me to ask you to do a co op for my two wants, when you would be trying to get rid of the same two . I'll just hope & pray, its still available tonight . But thanks darling !!!

i'm interested in the pixar pin and the one with pooh/eeyore. Let me know if you still need someone or if anyone wants to start another co op.

Ok, we have only Mickey & Minnie left.If that is gone and if you'd want me to, I can start another coop. Maybe we can order them together and get the $15 off of $100 purchase. That would bring our costs down a bit more.

Also, Tanya expressed interest in the box of this first co-op if it is ok with everyone.

Last edited:
Back