• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone care to co-op for the new 25th Anniversary Character Collector's Pin Set

Anyone care to co-op for the new 25th Anniversary Character Collector's Pin Set
Ok, I placed my order as soon as this one wrapped.

It will be $11.85 + shipping from me to you. I used a discount code I had and it made up for the tax plus it dropped the cost of the pins a bit. I will let everyone know via PM when the pins arrive from disneystore and/or post the updates here.

Thank you dear people for your participation.

I know there is interest for another co-op, but everyone seems to want the same pins, so I will let someone else handle a second co-op.

Just got an e-mal from disneystore.com saying that our pins are shipped :)

I will post again when they come to my house.

Disneystore box just got dropped in front of our door. I have not opened the package yet. I will open later tonite (depending on my mood after my daughters parent/teacher conference) and I will send PMs to my fellow co-op'ers in the next few days.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that (a) they shipped the right item and (b) it is not damaged or anything.
The shipping box itself looks ok from outside.

Back