• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone interested in a co-op for the designer princesses?

Anyone interested in a co-op for the designer princesses?

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I just saw a set of all 10 Designer Princess pins for $1200:shock:
The only one I still need is Rapunzel and Cinderella, but can't afford the 2 of them so I really want Rapunzel.
My question is... Is anyone interested doing this co-op?

I would be interested in Ariel, but I feel a co-op will only work when it around the 850 price for all ten

If there are any scragglers, I might be willing to take it. If someone that I've been waiting to hear from doesn't have my grail:) it could make a nice trader!

I'd be interested in tiana and/or jasmine, but the price is going to be pretty high with it costing 1200.....

Sorry guys, I been trying to get Ariel for the longest. Ask the seller if he/she can go lower the price to maybe 850 like one of the other users suggested :)

Not at $1200, don't do it! It will just hike the going price more, if we are patient we can get a deal like the one that sold recently for under $900.

Rachel - you're also going to have to find an ebay seller willing to ship out of the country, unless someone in the US does it. I don't Grim is willing to sell/trade his princesses (he has the set minus Jasmine), but good luck!

Hey Rachel if you end up finding a seller but they won't ship out of country I'll let them ship it here for you if you need me to :)

Rachel - you're also going to have to find an ebay seller willing to ship out of the country, unless someone in the US does it. I don't Grim is willing to sell/trade his princesses (he has the set minus Jasmine), but good luck!
This seller does ship out of the US but think it will be better to let it ship to someone in the US and breaks up the set...
Thanks for the info, haven't heard back yet, don't know if there is another set, think $1200 is way to much :(

Hey Rachel if you end up finding a seller but they won't ship out of country I'll let them ship it here for you if you need me to :)
Hey Becca, thank you so much for the kind offer :) If I'll find a set cheaper than the $1200 one and if I can set up the co-op I will deffenitly ask you, thank you! :)

Back