• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales (WiR) Top Price - Let It Snow Sisters Locket - DSF, Parks/Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, in an effort to try and fill this game, I'm going to add 4 additional pins to the list of options. The only hint I will give you is that they are from WDI.

I will reveal these pins on Monday, March 16th at 8am PST. Anybody who has a spot by then will receive an EXTRA chance in the randomizer. This means that currently, there are 9 users that will receive an extra spot. This is reflected on the post showing the reserved spots.

Last edited:
UPDATE

Found some more WDI pins that I will be able to throw into the mix. I also changed my mind about only one being able to be chosen - all 4 of these items will simply be added to the list of available prizes, bringing the total number of pins to 44 for the 40 spots.

Some additional hints: 3 of the pins are LE300, 1 of the pins is LE250. 2 released this year (2015), 2 released last year (2014).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back